IGNORED

Sargent Seat R1150rt

Redfoxx

Sargent seat for sale. Asking $450 and shipping is available for additional money.  Seat is lower height is in great shape additional photos available.  It was too low and too narrow for me. bikepic.thumb.jpg.0cb85cf681a41ec92d56c927ba051562.jpg

left side.jpg

If it helps find a buyer, the 1100RT and 1150RT have the same seat fitment. So, this lovely Sargent seat could also go onto an 1100RT.  Just saying...

On 12/29/2023 at 3:41 PM, Michaelr11 said:

If it helps find a buyer, the 1100RT and 1150RT have the same seat fitment. So, this lovely Sargent seat could also go onto an 1100RT.  Just saying...

Thanks I am new to BMWs so not sure what all cross fits. 

CMikeWil

To be clear, is this the “low” version of the Sargent seat?  Or, are you simply saying that this seat is too low for you? 

Sorry; I’ve wanted to find one to try out on my bike, but am not sure I’d want to purchase a “low” version.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2024 at 9:34 PM, CMikeWil said:

To be clear, is this the “low” version of the Sargent seat?  Or, are you simply saying that this seat is too low for you? 

Sorry; I’ve wanted to find one to try out on my bike, but am not sure I’d want to purchase a “low” version.

I am 6'4"  300 lbs touching the ground on any bike had never been much of a problem.  I dont know if lower as much as narrower, it isvabout 15 wide. I didnt have so much issue with height. Previous owner was about 6' tall but 180 lbs, so skinny guy, he loved the seat.  I only put a couple hundred miles on seat. My complaint is it the narrow-ness from side to side.  For now I replaced it with stock comfort seat which is over 2 inches wider. Sargent  Seat was softer with gel.  I think it would be a great seat for someone with a smaller butt than mine.   I try to get you measurements if need be. 

• 2 months later...