IGNORED

What Did Santa Bring You for Christmas?

Witty_Low

Here’s a funny one.

I talked to a certain BMWST member about Butler Maps not too long ago. And look what shows up in the mail right before Christmas.

IMG_4514.thumb.jpeg.914cbe7d56215f2f7f97424e929c50c4.jpeg

Now this new member and I had become pretty good friends in a fairly short amount of time. 

I was like wow, that’s so nice of him and thanked him through a text. He’s like “nice maps but it wasn’t me” :dontknow:. Me, ya ok “secret Santa”! :read:

Yesterday I get a call from a longtime friend (and another board member) and he says, “did you get the maps I sent you” :spittake: 

• Like 3

Not to much for the bike, just the new fishing pole grips, battery tender lead and keychain. I did get tickets to the Barber Motorcycle Museum which I'm pretty excited about. Not sure when we're going yet.  

• Like 1
17 hours ago, TEWKS said:

Here’s a funny one.

I talked to a certain BMWST member about Butler Maps not too long ago. And look what shows up in the mail right before Christmas.

IMG_4514.thumb.jpeg.914cbe7d56215f2f7f97424e929c50c4.jpeg

Now this new member and I had become pretty good friends in a fairly short amount of time. 

I was like wow, that’s so nice of him and thanked him through a text. He’s like “nice maps but it wasn’t me” :dontknow:. Me, ya ok “secret Santa”! :read:

Yesterday I get a call from a longtime friend (and another board member) and he says, “did you get the maps I sent you” :spittake: 

A anonymous gift pack from Omaha Steaks mysteriously appeared on our doorstep Christmas Eve. Our neighbor across the street has terminal cancer and my wife has been cooking goodies and various sweets for her for a while now. We figured she was the culprit but the next time we sent food over she assured us it wasn’t her. We casually t/w each of our close neighbors to no avail. Finally t/w my neighbor next door and she is the one. I mow her lawn for her as her husband travels for work and they set us up nicely. Filets on the grill tonight!!

• Like 3