IGNORED

Does this picture make my bike look fat?

Bud

PhillyFlash

One week, two weeks, four weeks...it's all the same. You only pack for one week, and you can be gone indefinitely. In your case, though, it doesn't look like you packed enough. wink.gif

Looks good to me. You should have no problems. We all know that LT stands for Light Truck grin.gif

Light Truck!!!!!!

I guess I didn't pack enough. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Feels like a semi when I put it on the centerstand. dopeslap.gif

Double check your packing list with Steve's (Dances with Weiner Dogs) grin.gif You may have forgotten the microwave oven!

No need. I'm sure he is bringing his. grin.gifgrin.gif

Did decide to leave the A/C unit at home even though it is going to be close to 100 when going thru Kansas.

In fact, if it wasn't for Kansas, Colorado would be pretty close to Illinois. clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
Double check your packing list with Steve's (Dances with Weiner Dogs) grin.gif You may have forgotten the microwave oven!

No need. I'm sure he is bringing his. grin.gifgrin.gif

Did decide to leave the A/C unit at home even though it is going to be close to 100 when going thru Kansas.

In fact, if it wasn't for Kansas, Colorado would be pretty close to Illinois. clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Hey now...be nice! grin.gif Buy one of those evaporative cooling vests. It was the best purchases I made. I thought I was going to get blown off the road between Vernal, UT and Maybell, CO. Dang, was it hot though! I'd post a pic of my overloaded pig...,errr, RT if I could figure out my Dad's computer interface to SmugMug. Maybe later.

See you soon Bud! wave.gif

Glad you made it OK Dog Dancer.

Leaving in the AM so I don't think I will have a vest. bncry.gifbncry.gif

Lots of water (backpack type with tube to helmet) Gatoraide at the gas stops. Start early, stop early, pool time! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

See ya Saturday at breakfast. clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Archived