IGNORED

How about a nice thread without any political leans...

Skywagon

We all see stories from time to time that are just good...So often they get buried in FT and a lot of folks don't go there.  Here is one story I really liked.  Post some of yours without any political agenda's or political positions.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4
51 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

I read some books about Carlos many years ago, amazing stories and shots. Years later I moved to Arkansas and found out that my barber grew up with Carlos around Wynne Arkansas and remained friends with him until his death. He said even back when they were kids some of the shots he could make while hunting were pretty amazing. He had a natural talent for it. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, 81delorean said:

I read some books about Carlos many years ago, amazing stories and shots. Years later I moved to Arkansas and found out that my barber grew up with Carlos around Wynne Arkansas and remained friends with him until his death. He said even back when they were kids some of the shots he could make while hunting were pretty amazing. He had a natural talent for it. 

I missed an opportunity to meet him in Virginia Beach in '94 while re certifying some recon guys in HRST.  His health was already going downhill by then.  Definitely one of the icons of Marine Corps history.

• Like 1

This isn’t meant to be political or a 2A stance. It’s recognition of a brave woman who gave everything she had to protect her students.
Dawn Lafferty Hochsprung 

image.jpeg.64a8dd96935473cf2cf8120ad3a6a458.jpeg

Massad tells her story in a very powerful way, it gave me goosebumps actually.

• Like 2
  • Plus 1 1
  • Thanks 1

Holler at me next time we are together, with your p/c, and I will show you the super secret technique for posting a video.   :read:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Lowndes said:

Wish i was smart enough to figure out how to post the link in a picture like everybody else.

13 minutes ago, wbw6cos said:

Holler at me next time we are together, with your p/c, and I will show you the super secret technique for posting a video.   :read:

Well, hopefully not to spoil the fun ... the key is to just put the URL in the post ... don't use the "link" option

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I’ve always heard that brave men will often yell for their mother when in grave danger. This mom listened. :4315:

• Like 1