IGNORED

TFT glitch?

profbodryak

1 hour ago, Hati said:

That is the rear seat on its first setting of heating.

I haven't tried that yet. But does the 3 on the left of the seat icon display the heat value for the front seat and the 1 on the right side of the seat display the Low Heat for the rear seat?

I guess I will look in my manual to educate myself. 

On my non-TFT bike, the heated seat symbol shows a dot to the right, indicating that the rear is on.   That is why I asked about if the passenger seat was switched on.   It probably got turned on accidently.   

32 minutes ago, Bernie said:

I haven't tried that yet. But does the 3 on the left of the seat icon display the heat value for the front seat and the 1 on the right side of the seat display the Low Heat for the rear seat?

I guess I will look in my manual to educate myself. 

Checking the manual on page 114-115 it explains that the number on the left of the seat heating icon id for the driver heat and on the right of the icon is for the passenger seat heat. Most likely the rocker switch for the rear seat heating was turned on by mistake while cleaning the bike over the weekend. :4317:

• Plus 1 2
56 minutes ago, profbodryak said:

That's exactly what it was, thank you all! I was wiping off the snow this morning and accidentally turned it on. 

That should have helped with melting the snow on the rear seat. 

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, Bernie said:

That should have helped with melting the snow on the rear seat. 

Hell, as warm as my rear RDL gets it would defrost the car’s windshield behind me. 

• Like 2
  • Smile 1