IGNORED

Full Cover

Skywagon

It's time for a new cover for my RT.  My current one is a Nelson Rigg and it is pretty worn out.  I need it to be full size cover including fitting over the BMW full size trunk case, water proof, and fairly easily stowed for travel.  I still have a half cover but it's a pain in the rear and doesn't really keep blowing salt water rain off the bike.  Recommendations appreciated.

I've had a handful of covers over the years. Right now, an old Nelson Rigg is covering my airhead that was initially bought for a wing. About 10 years ago I wanted something cheap and light weight for the RT on trips. I ended buying one off of fleabay for about $15.00. Think it might have come from China. Totally covers the bike with all the cases on and has been waterproof through very heavy rain, and if it weighs 2 oz. I would be shocked. Also folds into its bag that is the size of about 2 softballs. Best cover I've ever had and has withstood the test of time. Don't think there is a name on it, but I will look. I guess what I am saying is that you don't need to spend much to get a decent cover, but I'm guessing you already know that. I learned the hard way.

Strataj....thanks...looks good.  Do you remember which size you bought?  I'll measure bike, but since you are happy with yours, would like to order same.

Large #1735 - Length 177.5" x Width 136"
Medium #1733 - Length 154.5" x Width 129.5"

For that kinda cash you would probably be happy with an EZ touring cover US made in Oregon and probably 100 bucks less....

They are both very good covers 

• Like 1
  • Plus 1 1