IGNORED

SECFF December Lunch Meet on 12/16/2023 @ 11:30 AM

The December SECFF Lunch meet will be at new restaurant for us.

The SE-BBR guys are inviting you and your riding buddies (male & female) to enjoy some Italian food on December 16, 2023, at 11:30 AM at:

Hardware Pizza

131 SW Broad St,

Lyons, GA 30436

1-912-403-3336

Hardware Pizza

We hope to see you there.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, randy said:

sweet

not sure why when I clicked on menu it said "updated menu coming"  but thanks

This is a menu from Google Maps. I know on their website it says menu coming soon. I think it is a new website.

I don’t know how accurate the menu is, but it does look like the type of menu a pizza joint would have.

If we don’t like it, we just don’t return next year. Also there is a ice cream shop up the road and a “South of The Border” restaurant around the corner.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, wbw6cos said:

I hope it is close enough to being accurate; they have fried cheesecake.  :yes:

I may have to try that after my calzone.   

Give them a call , they are very friendly. 

• Like 1

Thanks Terry.  I took Bernie's advice and called them.   Gasp!   Someone answered the phone and confrimed that they have Fried Cheescake.   All is good now.  Carry on, smartly.   

See y'all in two weeks!

• Like 1

Oh, I read the menu online and for some reason, I always checkout the dessert section.   :dontknow:

I'ma gonna try some fried cheesecake.   :eat:

• Like 2
4 hours ago, wbw6cos said:

Oh, I read the menu online and for some reason, I always checkout the dessert section.   :dontknow:

I'ma gonna try some fried cheesecake.   :eat:

Alright we have a official tester of the Fried Cheesecake!

Maybe Terry will also have a go at it. Fried Cheesecake does sound like a southern tradition.

• Like 1

Bump, speak up if you decide to join us this Saturday for lunch. 🥪 

:java:
At the moment I have a head count of possible 10 people attending. I promised the restaurant an approximate head count by Thursday or Friday. If you thinking of joining us for lunch, please post here or facebook or pm me. 

Edited by Bernie

Weather looks pretty decent for Lyons.   A little chilly headed there from Atlanta,  but rain is a possibility.  Hopefully, the accuracy of my relayed forecast info will be more spot on,  closer to Saturday.  

Still going, though.  :yes:

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, wbw6cos said:

Just put your foot down and tell him how it is.   :beer:

I think the "Foot" is the problem. Most likely difficult to "put it Down".

:4617:

• Plus 1 1
  • Haha 1
Lone_RT_rider

Thanks for keeping these going through the winter Bernie. It’s really good to have something to look forward to every month. 😁 It was a good ride today. I was happy to get out for the 400 mile day. 

IMG_0082.jpeg

IMG_0083.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Fun time.  Got there at 11:25 for an 11:30 lunch and found that I was late.  :eat:  Got wet the last 75 miles to home, but all was good.  Thanks Bernie.  Good to see you guys.  I look forward to these rides every month.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Great riding, great company, and great dessert.   Oh yeah, the calzone wasn't bad either.  :grin:

We get outside and it was drizzling.   The Florida guys said they were going to ride into the rain, as the front was moving north.   It turned out that the Atlanta riders were in and out of the light rain/drizzle on the ride back north, so we had that going for us, which was nice.  :D   Not too bad, overall, for the middle of December.   

Bernie, I thought had the Fried Cheesecake photo on the board, as it happened, but failed miserably to hit the submit reply button.   :facepalm:

20231216_113143.thumb.jpg.52c45da4368eca0bab73ff5548425243.jpg

20231216_114821.thumb.jpg.298cb5ca0578d19b331adcf1b86e86b5.jpg

• Like 3
  • Smile 1