IGNORED

Rider mag

JamesW

Just received December's Rider magazine yesterday and it's pretty much dedicated to the 100th anniversary of BMW Mottorrad.  They have a nice write up on the anniversary edition of the R nineT of which they are only building a total of 1,923 units to commemorate the beginning in 1923.  I gotta say if I were younger I would be mighty interested in trying to obtain one of these machines.  It has lots of today's tech as well as nice nostalgia items like an analog tach and speedometer, very nicely done with NO on board computer screen.  They also made mention that one in five subscribers to Rider owns a BMW, interesting.  

Rider just gets better every month with EIC Greg Drevenstedt at the helm.  I subscribed to Rider when it was a new pub back in '75 and it brings back fond memories for sure.

• Like 2

I rode my first BMW (K1100 RS) at a Rider Rally in the Poconos back in the early 90's!  We also did a lunch ride with Clem that weekend. Had a great time. I'll have to look into subscribing again. Its been a long time.

• Like 1