IGNORED

2001 R1100s w/ABS

duckhawk64

This bike is available to me. 15k miles. No power assisted "whizzie," brakes.  Almost showroom condition.

Yea or nay. Or, buy a latest model airhead. 

What would you pay?

Screenshot_20231107_180045_Chrome.jpg

One of the best looking livery! Is that the bike with the pannier racks? Depends on what country you in but with only 15K miles, she still has a lot of life left in her....

• Plus 1 1

How much would he take for it??  How bad do you want it??  Got any service records??  What types of riding do you do??  Does it come with side cases??  Can you do your own work on the bike??

There are several known issues that you will need to ascertain and maybe addre$$.   Brake lines replaced with ptfe lines, HES rewiring, clutch splines (possibly), head guards, new tires, new battery (possibly), replacement shocks at 35K.

I have a '99 R11S.  Made all of the above improvements and more.  

This is a 85 HP engine so it's NOT a real hot sport bike.  If you like it and get it to fit you well enough it can be an acceptable sport tourer.  With good (new) shocks front and rear it does handle very well.  I really enjoy mine.  It feels like riding a bicycle after riding a K1200.  It's not very good for any kind of off-road riding.