IGNORED

Saddlebag gaskets

RPG

I'm hoping someone can give me the part number(s) for the rubber gaskets that are used to seal the lids on the saddlebags (2004 RT).

I can't seem to find them on any of the online sites (Max, A&S BMW)

Thanks,

RPG

RPG- I might have one in my stash box if you cant find one to order. Id be glad to send it to you.

After a deer stripped my bag off and it was all smashed up, I stripped off all of the useful parts and tossed all of the broken plastic. D

• Plus 1 1
2 hours ago, Dave P said:

RPG- I might have one in my stash box if you cant find one to order. Id be glad to send it to you.

After a deer stripped my bag off and it was all smashed up, I stripped off all of the useful parts and tossed all of the broken plastic. D

PM Sent

12 hours ago, RPG said:

I'm hoping someone can give me the part number(s) for the rubber gaskets that are used to seal the lids on the saddlebags (2004 RT).

I can't seem to find them on any of the online sites (Max, A&S BMW)

Thanks,

RPG

Morning Rick

My BMW parts book shows  P/N- 46542316077  gasket, but unfortunately it also shows N/A (Not Available) 

You might try contacting some BMW dealers as a few might still have old stock.

Cross Country Cycle__     still shows the gasket in stock but I never trust on-line info until verified. 

https://bmwparts.crosscountrycycle.net/p/Bmw__R1150GS/Gasket/42769486/46542316077.html   

1 hour ago, dirtrider said:

Morning Rick

My BMW parts book shows  P/N- 46542316077  gasket, but unfortunately it also shows N/A (Not Available) 

You might try contacting some BMW dealers as a few might still have old stock.

Cross Country Cycle__     still shows the gasket in stock but I never trust on-line info until verified. 

https://bmwparts.crosscountrycycle.net/p/Bmw__R1150GS/Gasket/42769486/46542316077.html   

Thanks very much D.R.

Both gaskets are showing some wear on my bike. At the bottom of each saddlebag, where the door first contacts the case, as it swings up. Figured now would be a good time to address it.