IGNORED

Decals on R1250RT

Fleetwood

Hey, I am eyeing up a replacement for 09RT, and there seem to be a lot of white 2019+ around, but, they need a little pizzaz, so wondering if anyone has used one of the decal kits i see advertised to put some colour on their RT? Thinking a little splash of colour would be cool, easy to apply. Hints, tips, recommendations?

Thanks for any info

I like graphics on my bike. My 2014 Quartz Blue Metallic was kind of the Gramps color for that year but had thought it would be a great starting point for what I was looking for.

I was eventually able to order the top graphics from the 2015 San Marino Blue and along with power coating the wheels gloss black got the look I was after. :cool: The white would look awesome with the same treatment I think.

Here’s the graphics I was talking about. The aftermarket will be cheaper, I think I paid $200 bucks for the four pieces. Yeah, I was just a tiny bit nervous sticking them to the bike.

image.jpeg.c39606c5c4e741aed230f08fa5788206.jpeg

No offense to anyone but I appreciate a clean look of RT's without decals. If I ever bought a black R1250RT then I'd invest in repainting front quarter panels. But that's just me 😃