IGNORED

Lone Star Rally

Skywagon

@hosstage

Hey Hosstage...time for you to make a trip to Galveston this weekend.  The Wx is perfect.  As of last night 150,000 motorcycles and estimated 400,000 people.  It's 4 days so there is still time.  It's free too.

No helmet law in Texas and 99% is HD....of course this time I will be in the 1% because I will be there tomorrow on my bike.  I get more lookers asking questions than you can imagine.  You may be required to wear something leather, perhaps a chain, and for sure do-wrag.

It really is a lot of fun each year.  See you there tomorrow. 

• Like 3
17 hours ago, TEDZ said:

I remember seeing painted on halter tops there.  Some good, some not so good.

The paint or the canvas?

Are you making a wardrobe suggestion for @Skywagon ?

Three observations.  Not a bug on bike or rider.  The $ in vehicles per sq ft has to be near the highest in the country.  Who says there's a recession on the horizon?

• Like 1

Just saw this, a little late to the party. Thanks for the invite, Skywagon, but I wouldn't have been able to make it even if I had seen it in time, it's not exactly on the way!

If I shine mine up a little (every now and then) it would have fit right in with some of the lesser bikes there. The ones with the $10,000+ paint jobs and $10,000 stereos are a little above my pay grade. A lot of nice iron there.

I believe you get a lot of questions about your bike, it's so foreign to the masses there!