IGNORED

SECFF 2nd November 18, 2023 Lunch Meet @ 11:30 AM

Due to missing out on having a event in October, I (Bernie) & the SE-BBR gang decided we needed to have a make up Lunch in November.

You and any of your riding friends are invited to join us.

The SE-BBR group is planning to have the 2nd November SECFF Lunch Gathering to be on November 18, 2023, @ 11:30 AM at:

Yoder's Deitsch Haus 5252 GA-26, Montezuma, GA 31063

Google Map Link

We hope to see you there.

• Like 1

IN!!  I hope to make this one.   

Thanks Bernie.  I know with your busy riding schedule, it is hard for you to host another lunch gathering so soon after the last one.   What a trooper!   :eat:

• Like 1
  • Smile 1
54 minutes ago, Ron-M said:

I will be there.  Going to try and convince Dave (F16Viper68) to come as well.  

Great, the more the better that come the better. The fruit cake should be ready by the 18th.

27 minutes ago, Bill Murray said:

Planning to be there! Can't say "no" to Yoder's fruitcake. I think Dennis Barlow (my Goldwing riding buddy) will be joining in.

Good to hear. I hope you guys have a safe ride.

It is starting to look like our regular crowd for this very special, extra monthly lunch gathering.   I am looking forward to it.   :eat:

And no, I am not injured, but I can tell a story, or two.   :grin:

16 minutes ago, wbw6cos said:

It is starting to look like our regular crowd for this very special, extra monthly lunch gathering.   I am looking forward to it.   :eat:

Great, we need someone to tell us some stories. And it is also great you be coming with some of the regulars.

PS: If you are in Kentucky and are hungry, come on down @BruinsFan. There is always extra room.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, wbw6cos said:

William, care to share your route down? :wave:

Terry

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, terryofperry said:

Going to be a brutal 13 miles from the house but I'll be there. :18:

Terry

Well, Well, Well.  Look who finally made an appearance.  Glad to hear you will be there Terry.  Buffet entertainment.  :clap:

• Smile 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Ron-M said:

Well, Well, Well.  Look who finally made an appearance.  Glad to hear you will be there Terry.  Buffet entertainment.  :clap:

Bad news for all for us Ron, no buffet, cafeteria style. :4331:

• Haha 3
Just now, terryofperry said:

Doesn't mean I can't go through the line twice. :eat:  :eat:

Terry

That’s the spirit, or start out with 2 trays. :4323:

• Like 1
20 hours ago, terryofperry said:

Doesn't mean I can't go through the line twice. :eat:  :eat:

Terry

Watching you pay twice for lunch? That would be something! :4316:

• Haha 4

Thank you all for coming out and braving the GA autumn weather. Great turnout and good food as always at Yoder’s Dietsch Haus! The Jax crowd made it home safely, I shortened the return route a little. 553 miles on the day.IMG_8875.thumb.jpeg.e78eff97f941229754a6e26db3993891.jpegIMG_8876.thumb.jpeg.10e7f0dda6e87dae6b9be4c1cf6f7889.jpeg

• Like 3

I managed to bring home some rather tasty fruitcake cookies and some edible crack in the form of chocolate covered pecans.  With the beautiful warm (76F) weather we had, they chocolate did not melt.

Thanks for hosting Bernie and it was great to see Terry.  Woo hoo!

On a slight tangent, did anyone have issues with their GPS and/or routes going bonkers?  Chris and I experienced some wierd route guidance at times.    I thought it was due to solar flare activity, but most likely was attributed to a recent mapping update.   :dopeslap:

• Like 1

My navigation system problems were caused by operator malfunction. I somehow paired both phones to the TFT and then selected the wrong phone to connect to. Luckily @wahorn (Ashley) had the routes on his XT and got us in time to the lunch. 

• Like 1