IGNORED

Olympia Motosports Nova 2 Hi-Viz Vest Size M/L $60

The Rocketman

The Rocketman

Hi-Viz Orange with reflective stripes in size M/L. Vest is clean and in fine shape. Only defect is a broken rubber pull on the front zipper, so I use a key ring (included at no extra cost!)
If it helps, I'm 6'2", 185 lbs, 36" waist and this easily fits over any of my riding coats with room to spare using the 6 Velcro adjustable waste bands.
This is the older style Olympia Motosports vest which is much more feature-packed than the newer Olympia Blaze model.

Asking $60 plus actual shipping charges. I'll ship anywhere in the CONUS on your dime however you want it shipped (from New York).
Cross-listed on a couple of motorcycle related Forums. Please post interest publicly here then shoot me a PM. Thanks.

Description (from somewhere on the Interweb):
In terms of durability, the primary structure of the vest is cut from 500 denier Cordura, something that you'll find in a lot of off-road gear because it's very tear and abrasion resistant. However, the Nova 2 is currently the only hi viz safety vest made from this tough material. For the two front snap pockets, in addition to being sewn, the corners of the pockets are anchored using metal brads. It's a small detail, but this shows the level of thought that went into making a product that will last. The sewing appears to be of good quality, doubled where necessary and YKK zippers (arguably the best) with glove friendly pulls are utilized.

As far as comfort goes, the vest includes strategically placed "ballistic airflow" mesh panels (front and back) and the jacket is lined with a perforated "cool mesh" material. There are four sizes to choose from and fitment for each can be customized by Velcro straps at the waist and two more sets along the sides. The vest is designed to wear over a variety of riding jackets, so in addition to the 3 sets of adjustable side straps, the arm holes are generously cut to avoid limiting rider movement. Lastly, the vest includes a smallish, microfiber lined collar for neck comfort and a better fit when worn over a riding jacket.

Regarding utility, the Nova 2 Hi-viz Safety Vest includes two zippered breast pockets (one side has a clear outer panel), an inner Velcro pocket (designed for a cell phone) and lastly, a waterproof zippered pocket with Velcro flap between the shoulder blades.

In the rider visibility area, there is generous amounts of neon Cordura and a total of seven panels of 3M Scotchlite, a material that reflects light back to its source. There is enough hi viz material for the vest to meet requirements for use by military personnel.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...