IGNORED

Belstaff Pants with liner (XL) $125 shipped

DBULL

I bought these a year ago and thought I had my long-term cold weather pants.  But they are too long for me

They are XL, and fit me perfectly in the waist.  At 5'9" these just are about 4-5" too long.  If you are 6' or 6'4" you would have an incredible riding pants with liner

I don't think these were ever worn by PO.

The liner is quilted, 

There is armor in knees and hips

I use a Belstaff jacket and Belstaff boots as my 'go to' gear and hoped that this would be my answer.  So, I'm back to my original Streetguard pants-now faded but still going strong

I'll answer any questions.  Thanks for looking

IMG_7675.jpg

IMG_7676.jpg

IMG_7677.jpg

IMG_7678.jpg

IMG_7679.jpg

IMG_7680.jpg

IMG_7681.jpg

I will measure to be sure, but I wear anywhere from 34-36" jeans, depending on brand.  These pants fit spot on with room for my heated pants liner

They are at least 4-5" TOO LONG for me, and wear 30 or (hate to admit it) 29 " length since I appear to be shrinking.

I'll get them out and put a tape to them, but when I tried them last year, and earlier this season, that is my recollection.  Belstaff sizing is weird.   I have two of their jackets-one medium, one large.  They fit the same.  These pants are marked XL,  and yet the waist is perfect for me.  

Give me the morning to put tape measure to them for you.  

Nope-length would work.

Waist is right on 36" -sorry.  

No worries-just such a great pair of pants, someone will enjoy someday

I bought a pair of Belstaff boots-heavy dark brown leather.   My go-to boots now.  My wife says her Belstaff jacket is the most comfortable piece of gear she has, and will keep it after we're off the bikes someday.   

• Like 1