IGNORED

I had Chef Paul all but convinced

to pass up on the homemade hash and eggs at Rick’s (glad that didn’t happen) for a Flo’s hotdog. (I’ve never been but it’s kinda legendary in a Maine sort of way) :spittake: But they weren’t open till today. :( Anyway, maybe in the near future, or early spring if we run out of warm weather.  :dontknow:

• Like 2

Comes in waves, the cravings will appear and disappear just as fast. :dontknow:

Funny story maybe, (I work at the firehouse) and somebody donated a few dozen if not more uncooked hotdogs from an over stocked party. So, I fired up the grill and started cooking them, every firefighter was like, oh yeah hotdogs! :yes: The secretary was laughing her ass off and saying what is it with guys and hotdogs? :classic_biggrin:

Stopped at Flo's last year when my wife and I flew into Boston and drove up to Bar Harbor and hung around Acadia National Park for a few days.  We were riding by and got caught up in the traffic caused by people parking to stop for a hot dog.  On the way back to Boston we made a point to stop.  They only had the side window open so all the transactions took place outside.  Flo's Relish was not for me, but it was fun just stopping and experiencing local history.    

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Ron-M said:

Flo's Relish was not for me, but it was fun just stopping and experiencing local history

Yeah, from what I’m hearing that’s what all the fuss is about, you either love the relish or, it’s just an average boiled dog if you don’t. :dontknow: But, sillier stuff has racked up a lot of BMW motorcycle miles. :spittake:

• Like 1