IGNORED

Max BMW Ride

TEWKS

Which is actually a very confusing “title” because MAX didn’t take part in the ride. :5146: I met @Chef Paul there and then we rode up to York Maine for some awesome Irish Eggs Benedict! :lick: And until I smash it into the ground you’ll be getting some drone footage also. :spittake: Great day for a ride, thanks Paul! :thumbsup:

tip, bump up the resolution with the cog wheel.

• Like 10

You should say,....drone footage of some rocks and water for the first five minutes then the ride.

I do like the coastal view ride,....buncha cool houses and that MGA is nice

• Like 1

Da, you think those scarlet flags get missed????,....c'mon man, license plates, decals, the eye catches them all.

The other week in Helen, Ga, one of the tourist shops had some nice USMC decals.  I's gonna purchase one, but they were out.  

All in a row they had the branches lined up, all the other branches had plenty of decals.  I seem to run into that a bit where I'll see something USMC I like and the shop is out of stock, but they have the other branches,.....wonder why that is:classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Rougarou said:

.buncha cool houses and that MGA is nice

It’s an Austin-Healey 3000 with a mid 70's Beetle 2 cars ahead : )

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, roadscholar said:

It’s an Austin-Healey 3000 with a mid 70's Beetle 2 cars ahead : )

My bad.....the fat porsche was easy.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Rougarou said:

the fat porsche was easy.

Hey watch it buddy, i might have to take you for a ride, you won't ever say that again. :dance:

• Haha 2
46 minutes ago, roadscholar said:

Hey watch it buddy, i might have to take you a ride, you won't ever say that again. :dance:

Prolly still would:classic_biggrin:  ,......they are fat porsches, didn't say slow, just fat

• Smile 1
  • Thinking 1
6 minutes ago, RandyShields said:

Nice!  Where is it?

It’s the Nubble Lighthouse in York Maine. 

edit..

wanted to fly the drone around it but it was pretty windy and quite a few people around. Would have made great video though. 

6 hours ago, TEWKS said:

It’s the Nubble Lighthouse in York Maine. 

Will definitely need to check it out if I am ever near there.

• Like 1

Planning on doing the Light House Tour next year when I cross the country on the way to Redmond.   Like the National Park Tour it’s a great way to see stuff you probably never knew existed.👍

• Plus 1 1

RTinNC  if you want to do both in one shot, just head a little east first and I'll run you out to Cape lookout National Seashore. 8th tallest lighthouse in the U.S.  Unfortunately, you can't climb it now as they are getting ready for restoration. 

I’ve done the NP Tour but the Lighthouse Tour is next.  Depending on my route I may run up to Americade and over to Maine to visit friends.  Heck could get half my lighthouses in Maine alone!    Been to a bunch there as I visit Maine a lot.  Actually got married in Maine 😉