IGNORED

NMS for 2024, April 26th-28th

graydude

**********  NEW UPDATE  **************

Never to early to get your calendars filled up. 2024 we will hold the annual North meets South in Mariposa, Ca. Plan on arriving Friday, April 26th and checking out April 28th.  Just like last year. For newbies, this event offers the best riding in Northern California. Beautiful scenery.  Knee walking distance to bars and food and the amazing group of riders. This event is not to be missed.   We will again be staying at the Quality Inn Yosemite Valley Gateway. The discounted room rates will be $155 per night (plus 13% tax) for $175 per night.,  Includes a decent breakfast.  We have four King rooms and eight double Queens reserved.  Same price.  Call the hotel directly at 209-966-4344 and ask for the BMW Riders rate. They will take your credit card info.  You have a 72 hour cancellation period or they will charge your card.  See y'all there!

• Like 3
  • Plus 1 2
  • graydude changed the title to NMS for 2024, April 26th-28th
  • 2 weeks later...
  • chrisolson pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2023 at 10:20 AM, Jim_B said:

In....I booked on Expedia due to great cancellation policy. $410.00 for 2 nights. If Greydude gets a better rate, I will cancel and rebook.

What did you pay there, Goat Trail?

• 1 month later...

I put it on our calendar but SWMBO and I might be on a 7 state RV trip at that point. Time will tell........

Russ

• 5 weeks later...

I'm OUT. SWMBO and I will be on a month long RV trip to the South West to hit a few more National Parks. At the end of this trip we will have hit 42 of the 63 National Parks. Ride safe, I'll miss you.

Russ

One more day to take advantage of our block room rates.  Seven of the eight rooms have been taken.

• 4 weeks later...
Groanup

Looks as though I'm going to make it to Mariposa again this year!

See y'all there!

• Like 1
Groanup

Also, you can still get a room, but it will cost $10 more than the "special" BMWST price for two nights. 

• 2 weeks later...
Rob Nowell
On 11/6/2023 at 1:22 PM, Rob Nowell said:

On the Calendar

I'm out, to drive Wifey to the Great Paducah Quilt Show

graydude

Just a reminder, our block of rooms expires THIS MONDAY, APRIL 1st. Only four rooms have been booked. Be there or be square.

• 3 weeks later...

Got a new rear tire installed today and scrubbed in preparing for this trip.  Bike is good to go, is it Friday April 26 yet?

graydude
19 hours ago, BrianT said:

Got a new rear tire installed today and scrubbed in preparing for this trip.  Bike is good to go, is it Friday April 26 yet?

Is our traditional meetup in Kernville off the table?  I was planning on leaving Thursday and heading to Kernville. Anyone else?

Groanup
9 hours ago, graydude said:

Is our traditional meetup in Kernville off the table?

Not Kernville, but not off the table. MrDuck usually plans it, but this year it's sort of, "by committee". 

Details in a couple days.

graydude

I’ve booked a room in Lancaster for Thursday  night. I’ll meet up with the usual suspects on Friday morning. 40% chance of rain on Friday. 

• Like 1
Groanup
2 hours ago, graydude said:

I’ve booked a room in Lancaster for Thursday  night. I’ll meet up with the usual suspects on Friday morning. 40% chance of rain on Friday. 

So, 60% chance of no rain? I'm OK with that!

See you at the Starbuck's around 8 am.