IGNORED

AltRider Customer Service

RTinNC

Sometimes things in life work as they should :grin:

When cleaning my 2018 GS I noticed the grommets on my AltRider headlight guard were beginning to crack from age.  While I could have tried to match up the size grommet at my local Ace Hardware (they have EVERYTHING) I figured I would give a shot at contacting AltRider.  I called them yesterday and was told to simply send an email at info@altrider.com and explain what I needed and they would follow up.  Thinking this was a long term process I sent the note out yesterday morning.  Damn .... late afternoon I get a reply that the grommets are $.95 each and simply tell them how many and my address and they would set up an order and payment link.  Late last night I replied asking for (6) figure extras are good and sent the reply back.  I decided total this AM to follow up and got the same nice woman who sent me the email.  She said we can do it all on the phone now and BAM in 5 minutes I was done and for a total of $9 shipped my grommets are on the way.   I was expecting BMW type pricing for the grommets and figures $4.95 each :classic_rolleyes:  But not the case at all.   If only all customer service interactions would work like this life would be a better place. 

• Like 6
33 minutes ago, RTinNC said:

Sometimes things in life work as they should :grin:

When cleaning my 2018 GS I noticed the grommets on my AltRider headlight guard were beginning to crack from age.  While I could have tried to match up the size grommet at my local Ace Hardware (they have EVERYTHING) I figured I would give a shot at contacting AltRider.  I called them yesterday and was told to simply send an email at info@altrider.com and explain what I needed and they would follow up.  Thinking this was a long term process I sent the note out yesterday morning.  Damn .... late afternoon I get a reply that the grommets are $.95 each and simply tell them how many and my address and they would set up an order and payment link.  Late last night I replied asking for (6) figure extras are good and sent the reply back.  I decided total this AM to follow up and got the same nice woman who sent me the email.  She said we can do it all on the phone now and BAM in 5 minutes I was done and for a total of $9 shipped my grommets are on the way.   I was expecting BMW type pricing for the grommets and figures $4.95 each :classic_rolleyes:  But not the case at all.   If only all customer service interactions would work like this life would be a better place. 

Afternoon RTinNC

This is a timely post as I just noticed a week ago that my AltRider headlight guard grommets were starting to degrade. I was going to source generic but your info is definitely a better way to go.  

• Like 1
8 hours ago, dirtrider said:

Afternoon RTinNC

This is a timely post as I just noticed a week ago that my AltRider headlight guard grommets were starting to degrade. I was going to source generic but your info is definitely a better way to go.  

Email Lyndell and she will take good care of you.   Tell her I sent you :18:

lyndell.j@altrider.com

• Thanks 1