IGNORED

I'm Outta Here!!

marcopolo

Heading over top of Lake Superior, then down into MN, ND, SD, WY, UT, then Colorado. Meeting DouglasR of this board in Wyoming. See you Sat morning Doug. Yee haw......

I'm now in Cody, WY, just having consumed a 16 ox buffalo ribeye and a few glasses of wine. Mmmmm. I've done about 2500 mi + since leaving home on Sunday. Was a great ride today from Belle Fourche through the Beartoth mtns (thanks Doug for the suggestions). Yesterday through ND and SD was damn hot -- 100 F, (too damn hot for a Canuck), and windy. Fine going east to west, but north to south was a real pain. But, after all is said and done, it's been a good ride. Oindale WY tomorrow, then meet Doug Gilmer in Farson WY Saturady morning. See you in Gunny!

This is so cool! clap.gif

grin.gifthumbsup.gif

Like a bunch of grade school kids waiting for Summer break!

I just got off the phone with Mark at his Cody motel, he says he's happy with the heated seats and grips on his RT, got to use them going over the Big Horn Mountains today (9,500'+) after roasting yesterday in the Dakotas. He says he's also thrilled with the electronic cruise control after crossing the Plains. I don't care what it costs, next time I get a bike I'm getting cruise on it. Throttle locks work, but my poor long-abused right wrist starts to ache after a few thousand miles.

The lucky dog Marcopolo gets to transit Yellowstone NP, Grand Teton NP and Hoback Canyon tomorrow on his way to Pinedale from Cody. It'll be a long day but that is one outstandingly gorgeous stretch of country.

Go, Mark, go! See ya Saturday in Farson!

Doug

Like a bunch of grade school kids waiting for Summer break!

I resemble that remark.... in six hours I fire off both cylinders and my flight plan calls for a glide path of about 900 miles tomarrow thumbsup.gif

I'm outa here! Saturday 7:15 AM, heading for Farson to meet MarcoPolo, YEEEEEEEEHAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting mileage on GS 22,111 (neat, I thought!).

See ya'll soon!

Doug

Archived