IGNORED

Bernie's Twin

MikeB60

7 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Same question Mike, did ya get your cookies? :rofl: Very Nice, would be my pick of the litter too! :clap:

image.thumb.jpeg.10dfed5bc27f5f9f991225e838921357.jpeg

I did not! I haven't even seen it outside of pictures. DyAnne and my son got the cookies and after riding it from Huntsville to the house, my son said he is keeping it! 

• Smile 1
  • Haha 5
9 hours ago, TEWKS said:

Same question Mike, did ya get your cookies? :rofl: 

He probably got a ham and chicken loaf MRE

• Smile 1
  • Haha 3

Now look what you started....

(I love the comments on this video...

"The singer looks like he has the ability to turn water into weed."

And...

" This video looks like a lot of dads were having a barbecue and drinking, and decided to clean the garage. They found their old instruments and decided to see if they still had it. "

• Smile 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Ron-M said:

Congratulations Mike on the new bike.  Beautiful color.  Is black the new red????   Can I assume you let go the GT?

Thanks! Still have the GT can't seem to to part with it for now.  

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Rougarou said:

He probably got a ham and chicken loaf MRE

Those weren't awful! Damn site better than Chicken ala King aka Chicken ala puke!

• Smile 1
Just now, MikeB60 said:

Those weren't awful! Damn site better than Chicken ala King aka Chicken ala puke!

No, no, no,....Chicken ala King was the bomb!!!!  But it had to be heated,.....cold, it was yuck.

In Morocco 1992, we humped through a local farm.  I reached down and picked up a fresh tomato to carry with me.  Chow time, I kabar'd that tomato into my freshly heated Chicken ala King, and mmmm, mmmm, good.

2 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

No, no, no,....Chicken ala King was the bomb!!!!  But it had to be heated,.....cold, it was yuck.

In Morocco 1992, we humped through a local farm.  I reached down and picked up a fresh tomato to carry with me.  Chow time, I kabar'd that tomato into my freshly heated Chicken ala King, and mmmm, mmmm, good.

You would have eaten well in my platoon we all hated Chicken ala King!

• Smile 1
8 minutes ago, MikeB60 said:

You would have eaten well in my platoon we all hated Chicken ala King!

The caiman in Panama didn't even want the ham and chicken choke!!  That's baaaad.