IGNORED

Somebody got a new bike and has yet to post photos

Rougarou

No you didn’t miss anything. I have gone to the “Dark Side” and have traded my Alpinweiss R1200RT for a 2023 Triple Black R1250RT.I haven’t posted anything, because I don’t have any glamour shots yet. :4617:

Here are a few pictures.
IMG_8444.thumb.jpeg.f9e3447b8a93cd5f25f9748296afbfa8.jpegIMG_8445.thumb.jpeg.0aa9155224df3f8ddfb9bb2c76880b69.jpegIMG_8452.thumb.jpeg.8ff071efb9b8a2b85c677201045c03f5.jpegIMG_8470.thumb.jpeg.aae69f2e9b36c20a7b0bbb88ae44376d.jpegIMG_8480.thumb.jpeg.08b2c40e88561065b4dfbbb869b4a819.jpeg

• Like 19
  • Plus 1 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice looking bike Bernie.   Congrats! 

Missing a few lights, eh?   I hope you get them installed soon.  It will be hard to detect your bike without the Alpine Weiss and Bernstein Erica Lights.  :grin:

Looking forward to seeing it up close during a lunch ride, or two, or three.   :whistle:

• Like 2
  • Smile 1
36 minutes ago, Motorhead1977 said:

Very nice! And.......did you get your cookies? Inquiring minds want to know 😄

No, I didn’t get the cookies. No one told me there be cookies. Man, I miss out on all the fun.:88:

• Like 1
  • Smile 2
2 minutes ago, JSCOTT said:

Congratulations Bernie.  They say having goals in life is important... how many years will it take to reach 100k?  

No comment! :4322:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Chris K said:

Congrats Bernie, are you going to have Brad do the 24K service at START? 

Not at the next START, but maybe in 2025???

I hope to see you at the SECFF Nov Lunch or later this year.

Congratulations Bernie. You guys trying to pressure me into making some sort of move with all these RT's? If I could be just a wee bit nosey, what dealerships did you use to make your final decision? Hope you're healthy and happy as always. Twist the grip off of it kid and keep smiling. 

Go BRUINS 

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Bernie said:

I bought the bike from Palm Bay BMW in FL. Going for the 600 mile service on Saturday morning. 

What!!!, it took you ten days to get 600 miles,......you slacker:classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

No, I only rode the bike two times. It has taken this long to get a service appointment. The dealership also sells Indian and Ducati bikes, which apparently keep them busy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mucho Congrats Bernie!   Hope you have many miles of smiles on this dark ride. 

Enjoying your farkle fest too …. Taking notes for when I move to a 1250 👍

• Like 1
Joe Frickin' Friday
On 10/20/2023 at 7:38 AM, Bernie said:

No, I only rode the bike two times. It has taken this long to get a service appointment. The dealership also sells Indian and Ducati bikes, which apparently keep them busy. 

Wow.  I called my dealer last Friday afternoon, and they took me in when they opened on Saturday morning and had me on my way in an hour.  

• Like 2