IGNORED

What is Your Experience with Max BMW - Troy, NY?

Witty_Low

I'm asking because I purchased a bike  close to a month ago over the phone and paid for shipping (I'm about 3.5 hrs. away) and have been checking in every week on when my bike would be delivered. They have been very responsive via email, including the General Manager, but this week makes another week and haven't heard anything from them. I usually have to request an update to get anything from them. They stated that the Service Manager has been trying to line up other bikes on the route so it has taken some time. I fully understand that, however it's been almost a month now since purchasing the bike and I would like to take it out before the snow starts flying around here. I'm in northern NY on the Canadian border. I'm not trying to bad mouth them, but to see what your experiences were like purchasing a bike from them at the NY location. Thanks for your input!

I’ve only dealt with the NH. store. A month is way unacceptable unless they warned you at purchase time. I’d be pissed otherwise.

All I can offer and it may not do squat but John Martin up at the North Hampton store has been top notch. Maybe give him a call and see if he can push it along. You can mention my name, not that it will mean much but, at least he knows me anyway.

Pat Brothers

JOHN MARTIN
SALES MANAGER
603-964-2877 EXT. 1015
JOHN@MAXBMW.COM

• Like 2
2 hours ago, TEWKS said:

I’ve only dealt with the NH. store. A month is way unacceptable unless they warned you at purchase time. I’d be pissed otherwise.

All I can offer and it may not do squat but John Martin up at the North Hampton store has been top notch. Maybe give him a call and see if he can push it along. You can mention my name, not that it will mean much but, at least he knows me anyway.

Pat Brothers

JOHN MARTIN
SALES MANAGER
603-964-2877 EXT. 1015
JOHN@MAXBMW.COM

Thank you Pat!

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

By coincidence or did you contact John? Either way glad you’ll get to put a few miles on it before winter! :thumbsup:

I didn't contact John, but let's say coincidence (wink, wink). Thanks for the tip!

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Witty_Low said:

I didn't contact John, but let's say coincidence (wink, wink). Thanks for the tip!

Me too! I'm looking forward to it!