IGNORED

Riding for Coffee in So Cal

AdventurePoser

AdventurePoser

No pix, just pleased that our Thursday nite rides for coffee seem to be gaining in popularity. First time out, we had about seven riders show.

Last Thursday nite, we had fifteen. Lots of great conversation, cool bikes, and coffee make this an enjoyable way to help usher in a weekend....

Maybe we'll see you there next time!

Steve in So Cal

+1 clap.gif I thought it was great that some folks did a bit of riding to get there. Look forward to the next. Hard to beat a comfy So Cal evening outside with great company.

AdventurePoser
+1 clap.gif I thought it was great that some folks did a bit of riding to get there. Look forward to the next. Hard to beat a comfy So Cal evening outside with great company.

Steve and Patty came from the Temecula area, and Jim, who lives in Palmdale took a detour from work in Chatsworth to be here. That is no mean feat in So Cal rush hour traffic...

It was great seeing everyone, and we'll do it again soon.

Steve

Also, Keith came up from Huntington Beach. Such dedication to meet up with such a rogue bunch!

Where do you meet? I'm in Altadena.

This time, we met at coffee house in Covina. Previously, it was in San Dimas. Join us. Compared to some of the others, Altadena's practically next door!

Steve and Patty came from the Temecula area, and Jim, who lives in Palmdale took a detour from work in Chatsworth to be here. That is no mean feat in So Cal rush hour traffic...

It was great seeing everyone, and we'll do it again soon.

Steve

Thanks for the welcome. wave.gif One of the great things about the board is that we can move halfway across the country and instantly have a group of friends waiting for us. I guess we should explain something about our move from Texas to CA, but we will save that for another time, after we come up for air.

Steve and PJ

AdventurePoser
Where do you meet? I'm in Altadena.

I'm thinking "It's A Grind" in Glendora may be the place. Good parking and lots of outdoor seating for an expanding group. Coffee house service was excellent and we may have an "in" for future discounts....More on that later.

Steve in So Cal

Steve, any place where I don't have to use a second language to order is just fine! "Medium, please." "Grind" was nice with the patio. It was so cool to pull up and see a sea of bikes!

JerryMather

Hey Steve-

I know a place called Newcombs that has coffee up in the Mt's above you. If you meet there..........I'll show up for sure. tongue.gif

P.S. They have a pretty nice view from their patio and all the workers speak English. grin.gif

JerryMather

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

It's an addiction to a place that I can't seem to shake. dopeslap.gif

Take a look to see why I feel this way.

PS - Lynn sold it a few years back and the new owner has spent a ton of money fixing the place up. It's also, very biker friendly. thumbsup.gif

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

It's an addiction to a place that I can't seem to shake. dopeslap.gif

I have the same addiction. I live at the base of Mt. Wilson and can be on the Crest Highway in ten minutes. I go to Newcomb's probably a dozen times a year, maybe more. In terms of bikes, you see a little bit of everything there, and people are generally pretty tolerant across brands and styles.

Archived