IGNORED

Fuel---all you need to know

Skywagon

I'm sure many of you have seen this guy before.  This is one of his better video's.  He will demonstrate E10, E85, with and without stabilizer's, and Ethanol free with and without.  If you want the punchline start at 5:30.  I would encourage you at the 5:30 mark to watch to the end.  Conclusion.....buy ethanol free when you can.  You will see why.

• Thanks 2

All of my small engines are run with non-ethanol fuel.  I've been doing this for many, many years.  Since I've been running non-ethanol in the small engines, zero issues.  For the itty-bitty engines (32cc types), I'll use it, then dump the fuel back in the container, then crank and run the little guys dry.

My generator has had non-ethanol for about a year.  I crank it every few months and run it for 'bout an hour plugged into the house.  No issues yet.

• Like 1

Same, I only buy  non-ethanol for the small engine fuel cans and for the boat (stupid boat). Never have any fuel problems. Same goes for the bikes whenever possible.

Just pulled the ATV out of the backyard, been sitting covered and uncovered for two years. No long term storage prep before left it sitting, old fuel sitting in the tank and carb. Pressure washed all the spiderwebs and leaves off of it. New battery, a gallon of non-oxy which is all it's ever used, a shot of carb cleaner, fired right off. I was shocked and pleasantly surprised. Runs just fine. 

Edit: pictures or it didn't happen:

IMG_20231001_142838121_HDR.thumb.jpg.632a8cd84d6f6ac15f66c2e12f3be31b.jpg