IGNORED

Greets From....

Gleno

Torrey. grin.gifgrin.gif

Drama in the local club, so, I decided to do what I prefer....miles. thumbsup.gif Sitting here at this moment with Jamie Austin. Already lucky enuff to find Bob at home as well.

Enjoy your weekend. I'll go enjoy some sweepers in the am. Hwy 12 was just stellar today BTW, save for some freshy new tar snakes between Bryce and Escalante.

He mentioned your thoughts on "football". grin.gifgrin.gif

He further mentioned a certain restaurant to avoid in San Antonio??? eek.gif

PS: Ya gotta wi-fi at the Chuckwagon now. thumbsup.gif

Hey Gleno,

You enjoy; watch out for the local posse; their still out there looking for some crazies passing on the double yellow up 12. Looking forward to seeing you in September. BTW, did you bring any powder? The Bandit sent me a PM and wanted to know.

BTW II; tell Randy, Bob, and Jamie and the rest of the crew hello. Thanx.

russell_bynum

Have fun, dood!

I spent the day bonding with the Tuono. Finished up a half-assed wiring/electronics job for the Autocom/V1/FRS/etc, changed the oil/filter, and washed it. I found out the chain is gold under all that goo...who knew? smile.gif

Tomorrow morning I go for a quick shakedown ride over Ortega (hopefully before all the idiots get there), then I'm going on a group ride with some folks from work. There will be lots of newbies, and I'm going to be helping "herd the cats" a bit. Hopefully I will not get stuck behind the guy with the Boss Hoss with Open pipes. eek.gif

Then it's back home, button everything up, and start packing for Gunnison. grin.gifgrin.gif

Tell Torrey we said Hi. wave.gif

John Ranalletta

Flew over Torrey, Escalante, Bryce, etc. on the way to LV. Thought I saw you carving your way back home, but, then again, we were at 39k feet! smile.gif

Damn, you guys are lucky to have all that terrific riding.

Torrey. grin.gifgrin.gif

Drama in the local club, so, I decided to do what I prefer....miles. thumbsup.gif Sitting here at this moment with Jamie Austin. Already lucky enuff to find Bob at home as well.

Damn I'm jealous. wave.gif

Archived