IGNORED

Apparel Sales?

Twisties

Looking for new gear for @Bullett (Sharon).  We live a long way from major retailers, but did manage to stop in and try some things on this summer.  I think she might go with the KLIM Artemis.  I went with the Klim Calrsbad line last year, and I think we're seeing that I am comfortable in a much wider range of conditions without stopping to play with layers.  So, I think she's thinking of a Goretex product with no separate rain layer.  At roughly $1400 for a jacket and pants for the Artemis line, we are wondering if anyone knows when sales are likely? 

Also ladies what are your favorites?  Or, men what are your lady rider's favorites?  

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I'd keep an eye on motorcycle gear.com. They frequently have prior year models available at a discount. 
For current models I'd wait a week or two and see what Black Friday sales pop up everywhere. 

• Like 1

Check out Revzilla,  they have a nice search feature, good selection, free shipping and liberal return policy.  Motorcycle Gear.com has good deals but most times limited sizes.  But when they have what fits the deals are very good.

Also, Bob’s BMW has some killer deals on clearance items and most stuff he sells it top quality. Also free shipping and no tax.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, she got the Artemis at full price.  We had a 6 day, 2k mile ride coming, so it was time.  She wore them, and I think she likes them.  

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Bernie said:

Klim has a Black Friday sale, on Gortex suits, giving you a free airbag vest and one year subscription. 

I. Don't. Even. Wanna. Look.  :-)

• Haha 1