IGNORED

My brother Nando, can you imagine the carnage if???

T.M. Roe

Fernando my brother, We sat on Gleno's fence... 5 years ago...Bourbon,Bacon Wrapped Shrimp. Gleno my life has never been the same...seems like a week ogo

I sure am proud of all these guys

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????

Come out and play, Tommy Roe...we wants ta see you again, brother!!!

See you in Gunnison???? (feel free to pass me on the right any time!!!!) wink.gif

thumbsup.gif

As you can see, brother Tom, we all myth you.

Share what its all about with some new folks too.

Really hope you do.

Tom, if you're gonna be there, then the long lonely ride will be worth it.

Yes, good friend, it does seem like just a few months ago. It was one of those magical moments when the the sum of the whole and its potential became apparent. I will not ever forget it. This place hasn't been the same, since.

russell_bynum

Yeah Baby!!!

Bring your goofy ass to Gunnison...I ain't had a Tom Roe hug in WAAAAY too long.

Let's get Un again

No GPS

No Fuel Cell

No Big Lights

No XM Radio

No Scanners

No Plan

Just me and a little SV

See you kids on Tuesday

PS Advice to all the new kids... wear a cup!

Paul Mihalka
Let's get Un again

No GPS

No Fuel Cell

No Big Lights

No XM Radio

No Scanners

No Plan

See you kids on Tuesday

Great, that's the way I like to travel!

Tommy, it will be great to meet you, we barely did at UN1. And a few days later I will visit you at B, B & B clap.gif

PhillyFlash

Woohoo!!! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

The first time I met you was a the top of Monarch Pass, when about 20 riders all happened to show up. If I don't see you there, I'll see you in Gunnison. It's been a long time, Tom.

We're gonna need a bigger boat.

I have a bigger boat than I had at the Un in Arkansas. But I wasn't planning on bringing it. frown.gif

Oh, was that not intended literally?

russell_bynum

Oh, was that not intended literally?

When Tommy shows up, you never know if you'll need a boat, passport, mosquito net, coffee can lid, or what. Better bring it all just in case.

Yeeha! Stephen

What about you, Jake-ster????

Got what it takes to tell the folks down there, "I'm goin'!" blush.gif

What a surprize that would be in dear ole' Gunny Town!

Would love to re-unite big fella! Unfortunately the folks down here told me "You're going to Chi-Town!" so, say hi to the Old Crew for me since they'll all be with you!

PhillyFlash
Would love to re-unite big fella! Unfortunately the folks down here told me "You're going to Chi-Town!" so, say hi to the Old Crew for me since they'll all be with you!

"But boss, everyone in Chi-Town went to Gunnison. I had to go. It was business. Yeah, that's the ticket. Business."

Come on, Jake, you're sick of that job and sick of living in Florida. You can always get another job, but there'll only be one UnRally V. grin.gif

Yeah, c'mon Jake!!!

You can pass me on the right too!!! grin.gif

David? (C'mon, it has to be THE trio!)

thumbsup.gifwink.gifcool.gif

As Kathy said after Un1...I love all you people! clap.gif

Bone, Jake, Tommy, Phlash, Angel, Gleno -- hoist a cold one for me, will ya?

Smooth roads, good fuel and I hope to hell none of you run into any Gambian drivers!! eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

Geez, Tom. I had to read twice.

I thought you wrote "we sat on Gleno's FACE" grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

STOP THAT, Doc. That kind of picture could scar someone for life!

JerryMather
No worse than the image of you "Gold Bonding" yourself, my Brother. That gave me permenant nerve damage.

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Bone, Jake, Tommy, Phlash, Angel, Gleno -- hoist a cold one for me, will ya?

Smooth roads, good fuel and I hope to hell none of you run into any Gambian drivers!! eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

dOC...yOU aMAZING cat -- I was just thinking of you a day or two ago-- wondering how you are ??!!

And HERE you are...posting -- right here on this board -- amazin'-grace-kelley

Hope you are well, and the winds are at your back, my brutha.!!

Praying for your goodness there on the dark continent.!

No worse than the image of you "Gold Bonding" yourself, my Brother. That gave me permenant nerve damage.

You remember that? Geez, you got a memory like an elephant.

For those who weren't here five years ago when I did my SS1000, I'd forgotten to "powder between the crack" so I did it in the bathroom at our first gas stop. I mentioned I'd done it to Sean Daly, who rode the SS1000 along with me, and he mentioned it in his ride report. I guess that picture was a bit much for some people as well. All I know is I felt a lot more comfortable for the rest of the ride.

Tommy, you amaze me. Geez it's gonna be good to see you.

I'd forgotten to "powder between the crack" so I did it in the bathroom at our first gas stop

Man-o-man-o-man...

Why-oh-why did God give me this vivid imagination... eek.gif

I'd forgotten to "powder between the crack" so I did it in the bathroom at our first gas stop

Man-o-man-o-man...

Why-oh-why did God give me this vivid imagination... eek.gif

It's GOTTA be vivid. We haven't even met yet!

I saw it first hand...

We were in Utah headed for Torrey One

We go into the can and Nando drops trow and goes to shaking and squeezing this oversized bottle of GB and its going everywhere. We left that gas station restroom laughing like we stole somthin' and dust covered like we just finished the Barstow to Vegas. I blow snot bubbles everytime I think of it.

As I've shown above, I'll 'fess up to it if I did it. I just don't have any recollection of the event you're talking about, Tom. You'll have to buy me a beer or three in Gunny to help loosen my memory. grin.gif

Archived