IGNORED

Fall '23 Check-In

Twisties

@Bullett and I in at 1:30 pm.  A grueling 5 hour ride through mild and sunny conditions, horrific scenery, and, well you know.  :-)

Bikes performed brilliantly, the riding was great, and so was all the friendship.  Good to see everyone!  All 9 of us.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Rolled in to the garage right at 2 pm.

Valley of Fire is beautiful, as always.

North Shore Drive was spectacular, and mostly empty. :bike:

I pulled into a small parking lot along the way, and was immediately greeted by a beautiful Australian Sheppard with a stick, who wanted to play fetch desperately. I obliged.

I asked the owner her name and if I could take a pic, but he denied me both. I think he was just jealous that his dog liked me better... :whistle:

It was a small gathering this time, but the company was stellar!

See y'all next time!

• Like 3

Torrey was a small gathering, but as always never disappointing

Home today around 3pm, after extending Torrey for two days, Lee Vining, Tioga and Sonora Pass's

Thank you Dennis and Larry

Sonora Pass was a blastIMG-3030.thumb.jpg.2989b7b700a5a69c8e8f71cbe007324c.jpg

• Like 6
  • Plus 1 1

The vocally talented Indy group (Mike and Diane rendition) returned to Indy in different groups. The Shaft drives all returned in one 500 mile day arriving in Indy Sunday night (Scott, Brad, George, Richard, Chris, and Jeff). The Chain Gang (Russ, Bob, and Don) returned in a two day / 250 miles per day, arriving to Indy Monday afternoon. A good time was had by all for this event.

Indyclubtable.JPEG.d0e8d519e524445250ef7c73af9bd8fd.JPEG

• Like 1
Dennis Andress

Home, listening to Springsteen play the piano...

I left Palm Desert around 5 am, made it home by 2:00 pm, to 105º.  We gotta do that again!

06D3E02A-F46F-497E-845E-3576C268AE98_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.68fc135d7279dedb985e2a79bf12255d.jpeg

• Like 4