IGNORED

Right front and back turn signal light stay light and not flashing

Paskale

Good morning! My right signal lights stay on and are not flashing.

Left lights work just fine. we can here the relay working left side but nothing on the right side. anybody have an idea of what it could be?

22 minutes ago, Paskale said:

Good morning! My right signal lights stay on and are not flashing.

Left lights work just fine. we can here the relay working left side but nothing on the right side. anybody have an idea of what it could be?

Morning  Paskale

Yes, a number of ideas but without having the motorcycle in front of me then mainly guesses.

First, would be there is some resistance in the R/H side bulbs, or grounds, or wiring that allows the bulbs to light but not put enough load on the flasher relay to make it flash.

Or, possibly a failed flasher relay. 

Do both the R/H side bulbs look as bright as the L/H side bulbs? 

Are the R/H side bulbs the correct ones? 

You want to check everything else out before going after the turn signal relay as a new turn signal relay from BMW is $352.00. Probably an E-Bay "used"  is a more cost effective alternative. 

i had a idle problem and brought it to the garage they changed the battery and my acceleration cable was going trough in a bad spot so they re runned it. then i realised on the way home that the flasher wasnt flashing on the right side. thay are as bright as the left side

2 hours ago, Paskale said:

a friend of mine think its the thermal switch

The flasher relay is electronic. Thermal switch flasher relays are a few decades earlier than this.

Anyone you know with a bike with the same flasher relay?  Simple swap would prove if the problem is the relay.

5 hours ago, Paskale said:

i had a idle problem and brought it to the garage they changed the battery and my acceleration cable was going trough in a bad spot so they re runned it. then i realised on the way home that the flasher wasnt flashing on the right side. thay are as bright as the left side

Afternoon  Paskale

If it worked when to took it into the shop & didn't work after you picked it up then take it back to the shop that did the work.  

Ther is no thermal flasher unit in your BMW the flasher relay is electronic, very complex & very expensive (about   $352.00 =Tax  new from BMW)