IGNORED

How Many R1250RS's....?

Paddler

• 2 weeks later...

I guess beauty must be in the eye of the beholder but a GS??  Then add to that the whistle and bell factor and what have you got?  Answer:  Not much!  Just a sayin' only sayin'.

12 hours ago, JamesW said:

I guess beauty must be in the eye of the beholder but a GS??  Then add to that the whistle and bell factor and what have you got?  Answer:  Not much!  Just a sayin' only sayin'.

I’ve got the GS equivalent of this shirt but, it’s in the wash right now. :spittake:

image.thumb.jpeg.ce90a86d2c362f90199470a23b6fab7a.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
21 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

I’ve got the GS equivalent of this shirt but, it’s in the wash right now. :spittake:

image.thumb.jpeg.ce90a86d2c362f90199470a23b6fab7a.jpeg

You're right I wouldn't understand.  Well, if you go back to the airhead days I would understand but today??  Not so much.:4331:

• Like 2

Nothing wrong with loving the old days, they were truly great! :yes:Especially having the benefit of Father Time working his magic and sanding down all the rough edges. ;)

Hi Pat,

Isn't that the truth.  I think that's why I like my '93 R1100RSL so much.  To me it's the best MC BMW ever built with the best of the airheads and just a touch, but not too much, of today's technology.  It takes me back to '94 when I took the wheels off my '79 R100T and drove over to the BMW dealer in Eugene, OR to get new tires mounted and when I got over to Cycle Logical BMW (long gone)  here is a big cake with the blue and white BMW twin props on it and in rides the owner of Reno BMW on the exact bike I own today.  Everyone was standing around looking at the bike and wondering what is the world  coming to myself included.  Some liked it and some didn't but the cake was good. Yummy....  The guy was non stop from Reno and I, for one, was impressed.  Wish I still had that R100T.  Had a Luftmiester  fairing on it which was a mistake.  Too heavy.

• Like 1