IGNORED

Looking to Buy 2015-2017 RT Low Miles!

weld86

Hi, I am looking for a 2015-2017 RT. Must have low miles. Under 20K. Under 10 preferred. OEM options not important. I actually would prefer a stripped model. Certain accessories are more important to me. Top Box, Nav. Sargent Seat or Russell. Bag Liners. Windscreen. 

Needs to be priced to sell. 12K max.

I do not care where the location is, as long as I can get a flight from Los Angeles.

I apologize if this sounds a little harsh.  I am willing to pay more for one from an experienced owner with solid service records and knowledge of the bike. 

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Too bad the mileage requirement prevents looking at mine herein.  I could pick you up at the Birmingham airport and give a free overnight at the Treehouse........I bought the RT with 1100 miles on it and have meticulous service records....

• Plus 1 1

@BamaJohn Do not lose hope as I am [silently] circling your RT like a buzzard. Mileage is important, but one factor among dozens. That said, preference to OEM top case, f/r crash bars, and quality lights. Need to sell my 2020 Goldwing Tour MT first. Meticulous bike, but just not touring anymore.

• Like 1

John's got a low mileage bike, my '06 is at 155k and I know John has maintained his waaaaaay better than I've maintained mine. 

If'n I was in the market, I'd think nothing of the mileage on John's bike.........he rides good in the rearview mirror;)

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Rougarou said:

John's bike.........he rides good in the rearview mirror;)

Once he’s in your mirror, he stays in your mirror! :revit: And I suspect, it’s only curtesy on his part that keeps him there. :spittake:

• Thanks 1
  • Smile 2