IGNORED

FART 2023 Sparta, NC 20th Anniversary Shirt - ORDER HERE!

Indy Dave

Finally  the time has arrived! There are a limited number of shirts being printed, and the order was placed 2 weeks ago based on averages from the last two events we had shirts made for. I will just note that it isn't my intention to have a shirt made for EVERY event. But being that it's the 20th anniversary, it's a bit of a milestone and worth commemorating. These shirts (the FART version) have altered rear graphics that recognize some of the players and changes that have occurred over the years.   

Here's the breakdown of sizes available and prices. Pick up Wed in Sparta. PM if you need to make other pickup or payment arrangements.

Send your order via paypal friends, including your board name and shirt(s) selection(s): indydave@aridingtour.com

SHORT SLEEVE
Sizes Aquatic Blue Yellow  
XS 0 0 $22.50
SM 0 0
M 0 1
L 3 4
XL 5 12
2XL 2 5 $24.50
3XL   3 $25.50

LONG SLEEVE
  Aquatic Blue Yellow  
XS 0 1 $30.00
S 0 2
M 0 2
L 2 3
XL 5 7
2XL 4 5 $32.00
3XL 0 1 $33.00

FALL_APP_RIDING_TOUR_AQ_BL_72567972827368.thumb.jpg.9e07f425d1ad9e0d12fab24b6d335d09.jpgFALL_APP_RIDING_TOUR_YLW_72651435824524.thumb.jpg.603c6e74ce960d88228351e4ee114281.jpg

• Like 2
Motorhead1977

Ordered a blue short sleeve and yellow long sleeve for me. Amy is a size small or xs so she's passing which is ok since she doesn't wear tshirts much unless they're the girl type sleeves. Thanks for putting this all together Dave

• Like 1
Motorhead1977
2 hours ago, Motorhead1977 said:

Ordered a blue short sleeve and yellow long sleeve for me. Amy is a size small or xs so she's passing which is ok since she doesn't wear tshirts much unless they're the girl type sleeves. Thanks for putting this all together Dave

Added in a yellow XS long sleeve for Amy! Woot woot.

• Smile 1

Thanks one and all - and a big Shout Out to John and Ruth @John Ranalletta for AGAIN transporting the shirts and saving us all the cost of shipping! 

As of 11:59pm on Sept 4 (including Krid's order),  Here's the shirt color/size/style combos we have remaining and available:

SHORT SLEEVE  
XS    
$22.50
SM    
M    
L 1 1
XL   8
2XL   3 $24.50
3XL   2 $25.50

LONG SLEEVE  
XS    
$30.00
SM   1
M    1
L    
XL 1 3
2XL 1 5 $32.00
3XL   1 $33.00
  • Like 1
bluenoserswife

bluenoser'swife (Susan) here.  I just sent $30 by family and friends, but missed including the important details.  One T-shirt Size Small, Yellow Long Sleeve.  Thanks Very Much.

• Like 2

Is the "Mile High Bridge" one of the routes during the F.A.R.T. ride? Oh man that looks like a blast! All the roads chosen look incredible! Thanks to all those that put in the work to make these events play out. Keep smiling and see ya soon.

• Like 1
  • Plus 1 1
  • Thinking 1
On 9/5/2023 at 12:14 AM, Indy Dave said:

Thanks one and all - and a big Shout Out to John and Ruth @John Ranalletta for AGAIN transporting the shirts and saving us all the cost of shipping! 

As of 11:59pm on Sept 4 (including Krid's order),  Here's the shirt color/size/style combos we have remaining and available:

SHORT SLEEVE  
XS    
$22.50
SM    
M    
L 1 1
XL   8
2XL   3 $24.50
3XL   2 $25.50

LONG SLEEVE  
XS    
$30.00
SM   1
M    1
L    
XL 1 3
2XL 1 5 $32.00
3XL   1 $33.00

• Like 1

I have received your payment, thanks.

With two colors and two types of shirts, my spreadsheet is quite large horizontally across. In my advancing age, consolidating that by name shirt type shirt color and size makes my eyes hurt!

I will post a list of everybody's name and the shirt sizes they've ordered.

Thanks

• Like 2

The Tyranny of the Urgent . . .

is a term first coined by Charles Hummel. I became familiar the concept as presented by Stephen Covey -  "Avoiding the Tyranny of the Urgent"  decades ago. So it's taken a while to catch up with me. But rest assured, it has. :old:  :ohboy:

So forgive me for not making this friendly to your sensitive eyes and note the format and look across the sheet. I'm very much looking forward to digging my bike out and dusting it off and heading to FART, and I look forward to seeing you all there. 

Screenshot(280)big.thumb.jpg.658d290e0a5d27207b8f33ad83118f8a.jpg

@JSCOTT

• Like 1

available shirts as of Sept 11
SHORT SLEEVE  
XS    
$22.50
SM    
M    
L   1
XL   7
2XL   1 $24.50
3XL   2 $25.50

LONG SLEEVE  
XS    
$30.00
SM   1
M   0
L    
XL 1 3
2XL 1 5 $32.00
3XL   1 $33.00

SHIRT UPDATE

I was able to procure 2  XL Blue SS shirts.

Here's what's available:

available shirts as of Sept 13
SHORT SLEEVE  
XS    
$22.50
SM    
M    
L    
XL 2 7
2XL   1 $24.50
3XL   2 $25.50

LONG SLEEVE  
XS    
$30.00
SM   1
M    
L    
XL 1 3
2XL 1 5 $32.00
3XL   1 $33.00
bluenoserswife

Hi, can I assume that you got my money and order for the Small Yellow Long Sleeve shirt?  I don't see my name on your spreadsheet.  Cheers Susan (bluenoserswife)

On 9/11/2023 at 4:22 PM, Indy Dave said:

Still some shirts available, and please check your order! PM me with issues.

1 hour ago, bluenoserswife said:

Hi, can I assume that you got my money and order for the Small Yellow Long Sleeve shirt?  I don't see my name on your spreadsheet.  Cheers Susan (bluenoserswife)

Who's ordered what:

1 hour ago, bluenoserswife said:

Hi Susan - Thanks for checking, because I didn't have you down for the Small Yellow LS! I missed it! 

I haven't reposted the spreadsheet because there's been some back and forth via PM's (which is always the preferred way to reach me) and I'm still waiting to hear from a couple folks - so it's not crystal clear what is left and what is taken. But i digress . . 

You Susan, are all taken care of, and thanks so much for double checking. :clap:

• Like 1

Shirt Update - I was able to procure 2 additional LARGE Blue Short Sleeve shirts . . .

available shirts as of Sept 15
SHORT SLEEVE  
XS    
$22.50
SM    
M    
L 2  
XL 2 7
2XL   1 $24.50
3XL   2 $25.50

LONG SLEEVE  
XS    
$30.00
SM    
M    
L    
XL 1 3
2XL 1 5 $32.00
3XL   1 $33.00
  • Like 1
bluenoserswife
12 hours ago, Indy Dave said:

Hi Susan - Thanks for checking, because I didn't have you down for the Small Yellow LS! I missed it! 

I haven't reposted the spreadsheet because there's been some back and forth via PM's (which is always the preferred way to reach me) and I'm still waiting to hear from a couple folks - so it's not crystal clear what is left and what is taken. But i digress . . 

You Susan, are all taken care of, and thanks so much for double checking. :clap:

Thank-you, much appreciated.  You obviously have lots of spinning plates to keep track of.  We are looking forward to our trip south, it looks like it will be a fantastic event!

• Like 2
  • Indy Dave unfeatured this topic