IGNORED

Up Quebec Rte 138

Bluenoser

A few photos of my ride starting out from Stirling ON up to Kegaske PQ, mostly Rte 138, along the St Lawrence north shore. On my way back to Stirling now.  Great landscape scenery,  very smooth roads,  a little lacking in turns except for a few very good stretches.

20230823_135816.jpg

20230823_092305.jpg

20230822_175345.jpg

20230823_181018.jpg

20230822_132343.jpg

• Like 8

Nice pictures! :thumbsup: I rode 138 up to Baie Comeau and stayed the night before taking 389 / 500 up to Goose Bay. What a ride, (up to Goose Bay) I hear it’s all straightened and paved now. :( 

Very nice ride, and photos.  Beautiful day.  How are the temps?  I'm in Alaska, where highs are 60-70s F.  Looks very comfortable there.

15 hours ago, TEWKS said:

Nice pictures! :thumbsup: I rode 138 up to Baie Comeau and stayed the night before taking 389 / 500 up to Goose Bay. What a ride, (up to Goose Bay) I hear it’s all straightened and paved now. :( 

I was looking at that route on the map last night.  Very tempting to ride to L'Anse-au-clair then take the ferry to Nfld. Wondering what it would be like, I'm sure its beautiful but thinking Labrador may be kind of all the same after the first couple hundred km.  

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Ken S said:

Very nice ride, and photos.  Beautiful day.  How are the temps?  I'm in Alaska, where highs are 60-70s F.  Looks very comfortable there.

It's been ideal, starts out at about 12c and gets to about 23c midday.  A brief rain shower yesterday, awesome rainbow though. Lots of blackflies when you stop to look around.