IGNORED

Lost and found.

Bluenoser

Stopped for a break on my ride to Kegaska PQ. Glancing down over the bank I see someone had dumped a Harley, I'm thinking the owner just didn't want to ride it anymore, it is a Harley after all. Got the QPP there, turns out it was stolen.

20230821_140219.jpg

20230821_135455.jpg

20230821_135701.jpg

• Like 4

Litterbug! :/ Seems weird that someone would steal a Harley for a joyride (not being funny there) and just dump it. Parts yeah, there’s a market for parts I believe, but just tossing it seems like something a juvenile would do except a juvenile would go for a Ninja or something. :dontknow: That’s my early morning take on that situation anyway and your RT, looks awesome. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Bluenoser said:

Stopped for a break on my ride to Kegaska PQ. Glancing down over the bank I see someone had dumped a Harley, I'm thinking the owner just didn't want to ride it anymore, it is a Harley after all. Got the QPP there, turns out it was stolen.

20230821_140219.jpg

20230821_135455.jpg

20230821_135701.jpg

Generally, when I see something good on the side of the road,.....I stop and pick it up.......that woulda been a great find!!!;):classic_biggrin:

• Smile 1
14 hours ago, TEWKS said:

Litterbug! :/ Seems weird that someone would steal a Harley for a joyride (not being funny there) and just dump it. Parts yeah, there’s a market for parts I believe, but just tossing it seems like something a juvenile would do except a juvenile would go for a Ninja or something. :dontknow: That’s my early morning take on that situation anyway and your RT, looks awesome. :thumbsup:

Must have seemed like a good idea at the time.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Rougarou said:

Generally, when I see something good on the side of the road,.....I stop and pick it up.......that woulda been a great find!!!;):classic_biggrin:

Too far from home to carry, looked like it was pushed down there very recently though.

3 hours ago, Dennis Andress said:

Too bad about the Harley…

Not a lot of damage that I could see, didn't want to get too close though. I'm wondering whether he'll be glad to get it back.