IGNORED

SOLD - FS Aerostich Roadcrafter 1-Piece Suit Size 42L...

JimGullen

Greetings!

For sale: Aerostich Roadcrafter 1-piece suit with Aerostich back protector. Size 42 Long (42L)

This suit is in excellent condition. It has never been crashed and has no abrasions.

Price: $400.00 (and I will ship within the continental U.S.)

StichBack.jpg

StichFront.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JimGullen said:

New Price: $250.00 (and I will ship within the continental U.S.(

Thanks for looking and best regards!

Jim

Great price - do you know the build date? (Often written on a tag in a chest pocket.)

2 hours ago, szurszewski said:

Great price - do you know the build date? (Often written on a tag in a chest pocket.)

The build date, per the Sharpe writing inside the chest pocket is 6-16-15.

It's been used for about 3 seasons. Due to physical issues, I haven't used it at all in about 4 years.

Thanks for looking and best regards!

Jim

What's the inseam, waist, and sleeve length for this?  Curious if it would fit 34 inseam, 42 waist, 36 sleeve.  Yep, I'm getting old and out of shape.

Thanks

6 minutes ago, TEDZ said:

What's the inseam, waist, and sleeve length for this?  Curious if it would fit 34 inseam, 42 waist, 36 sleeve.  Yep, I'm getting old and out of shape.

Thanks

Hi TEDZ!

Thanks for your interest. I think you would find the suit a little short in the legs, and quite a bit "snug" in the the waist. I'm a 32 inseam and a 38 waist.

Best regards!

Jim

14 hours ago, Shane J. said:

Jim- I will buy it. PM me details on paying.

Shane

Shane - thank you for buying this. I don't need it, but it's my size and seemed like a good deal so I've had this tab opened since Tuesday tempting me...now I don't have to keep thinking about it ;)

• Smile 1
  • Haha 1
On 9/7/2023 at 2:33 PM, JimGullen said:

Shane: PM Sent.

Shane

If for some reason doesn't fit or you don't like I will buy it from you.

I have been looking for this size (and at this price range) for a while, just missed it by couple of hours :D...

On 9/8/2023 at 12:46 PM, RosBos said:

Shane

If for some reason doesn't fit or you don't like I will buy it from you.

I have been looking for this size (and at this price range) for a while, just missed it by couple of hours :D...

I will keep that in mind.

On 9/7/2023 at 10:32 PM, szurszewski said:

Shane - thank you for buying this. I don't need it, but it's my size and seemed like a good deal so I've had this tab opened since Tuesday tempting me...now I don't have to keep thinking about it ;)

You can watch for me going down the road in it.

I'll keep an eye out - rode past your place a few times recently - and just last night I briefly parked a bike next to that cool rock of yours adjacent to my folks' driveway...

• 2 weeks later...