IGNORED

Parking Space

Eagle Rock Rider

Eagle Rock Rider

I am on the way to East Texas on business and trailering my GS 1200. I am wondering if anyone has a safe place for me to park my pick up and my trailer near Commerce, Georgia from Sunday, August 13 until the following Friday or Saturday, August 18 or 19th.

When I return, I am solo riding in the north Georgia mountains area.

I live in Maryland, and I have often offered my shop for Rider’s that are needing a place to leave things safely.

If there is anyone in the commerce Georgia area that might have a safe place please let me know. My name is Steve and you can reach me through this forum or on my cell which is 410-713-5270.

Thanks to all of you!!

On 8/9/2023 at 7:50 PM, Eagle Rock Rider said:

I am on the way to East Texas on business and trailering my GS 1200. I am wondering if anyone has a safe place for me to park my pick up and my trailer near Commerce, Georgia from Sunday, August 13 until the following Friday or Saturday, August 18 or 19th.

When I return, I am solo riding in the north Georgia mountains area.

I live in Maryland, and I have often offered my shop for Rider’s that are needing a place to leave things safely.

If there is anyone in the commerce Georgia area that might have a safe place please let me know. My name is Steve and you can reach me through this forum or on my cell which is 410-713-5270.

Thanks to all of you!!

PM'd you...

Lilburn is 50 miles down I-85 from Commerce.  We have room, but not covered.   Pine straw, cones, etc, but you can clean it up before your leave back.

We are about 1.25 to 1.5 hours from mountains.   Straight up 85 to 985, etc.   The Shift Cam can be fun going to and from. :bike:  if you don't mind slabbing that far. 

Let me know if BamaJohn's offer is not possible.

Cheers,

Eagle Rock Rider

Thanks so much!!! I think all is well as I found a place in Cornelia. 
I appreciate everyone’s kindness! 

• Like 2