IGNORED

Ramona Days 2024 is on!

graydude

We will again enjoy the bountiful sunshine and hospitality of the San Vicente Golf resort for this annual ride.  A block of eight rooms has been secured. Dates will ,be Friday, March 15 and Saturday the 16th checking out on the 17th. This is St. Patties day weekend so plan accordingly. Don’t call the resort just yet as I’m still working out pricing. Stay tuned!

• Like 1

Rooms are now available. Call (760) 789-3788. The rooms are under Todd Johnson. Price is $305 including fees and taxes. Hurry as we could only get a few rooms as this is high season. 

• Like 1
On 8/3/2023 at 6:55 PM, graydude said:

Rooms are now available. Call (760) 789-3788. The rooms are under Todd Johnson. Price is $305 including fees and taxes. Hurry as we could only get a few rooms as this is high season. 

She's telling me the rooms are under Brian's name...yes?

Called up the resort and fixed their confusion.  When I reserved my room last week, whoever helped me out for some reason switched all the rooms into my name, not just the one I was booking for myself.  The resort now has switched it back to Todd Johnson for the available rooms.  I'm not paying for all 8 rooms.  :16:

• Sad 1
22 hours ago, BrianT said:

Called up the resort and fixed their confusion.  When I reserved my room last week, whoever helped me out for some reason switched all the rooms into my name, not just the one I was booking for myself.  The resort now has switched it back to Todd Johnson for the available rooms.  I'm not paying for all 8 rooms.  :16:

That's what I figured, Brian.  I had her on the phone yesterday and was interrupted by a fire emergency evacuation there.  She was supposed to call me back, but I guess I'll have to call HER.  Thanks.

Yea there's a big fire near them.  Same here on lack of feedback.  Both times I've talked to the resort I've asked for a confirmation number and they said they'd email me but nothing so far.

On 8/10/2023 at 1:11 PM, BrianT said:

Yea there's a big fire near them.  Same here on lack of feedback.  Both times I've talked to the resort I've asked for a confirmation number and they said they'd email me but nothing so far.

I never did get a confirmation in March 2023. I made my 2024 reservation 3 days ago, still no confirmation.

I eventually got my confirmation email on 8/11 but yea it took a while.  I gave them the benefit of the doubt at the time due to the fire.

• 6 months later...

2 weeks away people.  Can't wait!  Hopefully the on and off rain is done by then.

• Like 1
  • chrisolson featured and unfeatured this topic
Dennis Andress

Oh?  It’s this the ride I said no to because I’m going to START?

Rob Nowell
20 hours ago, Dennis Andress said:

Your loss, Dennis.  Where else could you possibly find such fine company???

23 hours ago, Dennis Andress said:

I believe the NMS event conflicted your tour schedule EL Jeffe

• Plus 1 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Rob Nowell
On 7/31/2023 at 6:52 PM, mrduck said:

Oh yeah! Don’t miss this one……..:thumbsup:

What's the plan for Friday?

Groanup

You boys have fun n stay outa trouble.

I'll (hopefully) see y'all in Mariposa!

• Like 1
Dennis Andress
On 3/11/2024 at 8:26 AM, Rob Nowell said:

What's the plan for Friday?

Cold and wet

image.png

Well that changed.  Rain wasn't in the forecast last time I looked.  I'm still in.  Liquid sunshine.

As for Friday, I can't leave until noon so I'll just see you all there.

graydude

That went to shit rapidly. Latest is no rain on Friday but 40% chance of storms on Saturday. I’m coming either way. At a minimum we take up residence in the grill and wait for the Saturday night Irish music. 

• Plus 1 1