IGNORED

Pics from the Road.......to Wenatchee, Washington.

USAF1

WENATCHEE_RUN_06-06_030.jpg

WENATCHEE_RUN_06-06_017.jpg

WENATCHEE_RUN_06-06_020.jpg

WENATCHEE_RUN_06-06_021.jpg

WENATCHEE_RUN_06-06_028.jpg

WENATCHEE_RUN_06-06_023.jpg

WENATCHEE_RUN_06-06_032.jpg

In the interests of anonimity......no names shall be given, except to say that the dude on the "BumbleBee" is our local Italian member!! tongue.gif

The fellow on the Blue GT, the "Italian" and I, split from the group and proceeded to smoke up the most excellent piece of hiway on the east side of the mountains. Believe me when I say that if the cops had been out there that morning.........we'd still be getting visitors!! I did see 7800 RPM's on the Tach at least twice (3rd gear I think)......and the speedo was reading speeds greater than the horsepower output of the bike........if you know what I mean. It truly was an "Adrenaline Junky's Road".

eek.gif

Pat

It must have bee Blewett Pass that your talking about. I love that road except for the time that I encountered a group of 15 deer near the top right around sunset a few weeks ago. They were just standing on a steep hillside as I flew past them.

Like I said before, "Dang, those are great pictures." Makes me want to learn how to stand up on the seat, let go of the handle bars, and click a few pictures, just like Pat does. Or, how does he do that?

Rod

bart_vanreeth

Very nice bikes and great action shots ! ALthough it is not recommanded I confess that I sometimes take pictures while I'm riding because of the "movement-effect" in the pic. Actually my avatar is also shot riding on a french countryroad... blush.gif

Archived