IGNORED

R1250R single seat parts

RotaryVamp

Hey, I imagine the 1250r won’t be the most popular bike on this touring forum. Anyway, I own an RS and since 98% of my rides are going to be solo, I am thinking of installing the single seat kit. For a new RS triple black it is not available as an option (only if you choose the sport colour), but you can see it in the BMW configurator for both 2023 and 2024 R1250R triple black. I haven’t been able to find the parts numbers anywhere, any help? Also, willing to buy from anybody who has a triple black cowling available.

I know some people have gone the Sargent cowling way, but it’s too bulky for my taste. I prefer the single seat r1250r look. Cheers!

IMG_1126.jpeg

• 1 month later...

A bump for you:grin:. Another 'rare' R owner here. Ha ha. Hey, that piece doesn't look like an OEM part to me. Are you sure it is? Also it might have been painted, since the forks don't come in gray either. I never carry a passenger either... BUT always carry a tail bag, so might leave the wide stock comfort seat in place. Even if the bag could fit on top of a seat cowl, it might scratch it, and for sure move around more. But yeah, it looks nicer than a seat for sure, especially without anything back there. Good luck. Oh, and can't believe BMW did a 'half-a$$' LED/halogen headlight; geez. But it doesn't seem like a bolt-on retrofit anyway.