IGNORED

Alps and Italy Touring

A friend of mine recently went from local guide to a full blown tour operator with trips departing Milan and Rome.  https://www.landsails.travel/en  I met up with him in 2019 when I took a groups of guys over here from the States and while after about 5 years of planning I was pretty comfortable with my routing, I asked the bike rental agency, if they knew any locals we could convince to go along and we would pay their way.  This is how I met Giovanni, he was worth his weight in gold!  He had been doing some guiding as well as blogging over the many years and I think ridden most continents.  He was though, an Italian at heart and his knowledge of the roads and being able to negotiate rooms on the fly, depending on how far we road that day was unbelievable.  If you book a private group he'll tailor it perfectly, if your with a regular group I would say be prepared.  The Europeans' riding style is not for the faint at heart.  They are experienced and quick paced at times.  I am taking another crew back next year and already the anticipation is building.  If you are States based, or anywhere I guess for that matter and had questions about how he runs his tours, shoot me a pm and I'll give you the real break down.