IGNORED

For Sale: Uni-Go 2004 Trailer, New Zealand Model, with hitch and receiver for BMW K1200 LT

sky

For Sale: Uni-Go 2004 Trailer, New Zealand Model.

Hello everyone,
If you're interested in this trailer and wish to do any searches, PM me for the unit ID/serial number plate for your reference.
I am the third owner and currently located in Winnipeg, MB, Canada. I purchased the trailer in June 2023 but have decided to sell it due to a change of plans regarding the bike setup.
The trailer is in excellent condition, and the wheel is relatively new, although I believe it may be outdated. Additionally, there is a new original spare tire included, which I am thinking may be outdated as well. In June, I bought another fresh spare directly from Uni-Go, along with a set of new lenses, (PM me for the bill of sale).
Moreover, the trailer comes with new clothing cases/bags. These soft cases are lined with a fluffy material and have a depth of approximately 6 inches. Each case features two carry handles. There is also a smaller single lined bag with 3 velcro attachments and a zippered pocket on top, measuring about 2 inches deep.
The plate holder on the trailer is suitable for an American-sized trailer plate.
All the LED lights on the trailer are functioning properly.
I am selling the trailer along with a Uni-Go hitch and receiver designed for BMW K1200 LT motorcycle (included in price). The electrical harness for the hitch is also included.
Furthermore, two new and unused trailer locks purchased from Amazon are included with the sale.
This trailer looks "fairly new", especially considering its wheel's appearance, indicating minimal usage. Liners inside are looking clear and new.
I am listing it for $1700 USD.  I am not profiting from this sale; I have simply factored in the expenses for the additional items I bought and the freight cost I paid when trailer was delivered to me from another province.
If you will pay for the railer, I am willing to transport it in my car to the Pembina–Emerson Border Crossing (I live 70 miles away of Canda/US border), where I can meet you in the parking lot, (I will cross the board).

Thank you for your interest. If you have any further questions, please feel free to PM me. We can also arrange a video chat so you can see the trailer for yourself.
Note: Please ensure to contact me privately for further inquiries and arrangements.

P.S. I you need more pictures, I might add a replies with more pictures, if I am allowed.

Original Setup from Previous Owner.jpeg

2.jpg

3.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg