IGNORED

A few updated BMW colors for 2024

TEWKS

See them here.

Here’s a few that look good to me. The Sport RT is really cool and, if the new 2024 GS that is being shown unmasked in September sucks, there’s one more year to go with the Adventure model that’s been proven.

IMG_0573.webp

IMG_0577.webp

IMG_0578.webp

• Confused 1
fourteenfour

I guess BMW felt people did not know what the model name was but honestly the colors are so unoriginal to be pointless at this point.

they need to revisit colors from when the RT first came out but I guess we should be happy not to have colors that look like three shades of asphalt, we have had that before

• Like 2
  • Plus 1 1

The Regional BMW Rep. from the mother ship was at my dealer about 2 months ago and I told her I love my BMW but your colors suck.  They are all black, white and gray! 

I do like the blue RT Style Sport!   And there is a new blue on the GTL that is nice as well. 

15 hours ago, RTinNC said:

I do like the blue RT Style Sport!

Me too...

20220420_162444(1).thumb.jpg.2edd8d31f537fa3a47f04c4c38514e4b.jpg

I do wish the prev year RS w/Red-White-Blue scheme was available for the RT

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Mellow said:

Me too...

20220420_162444(1).thumb.jpg.2edd8d31f537fa3a47f04c4c38514e4b.jpg

I do wish the prev year RS w/Red-White-Blue scheme was available for the RT

And like fourteenfour stated I miss the colors of the first generation oilheads …. ‘1996 to 2004.  The 1100’s and 1150’s had some nice colors and something for everyone.  My first BMW was a ‘97 RT in Sienna Red. 👍.  But the blues and greens of that era were nice as well.

IMG_9776.thumb.jpeg.fb64c32aa2e9c4d3b5f4b5b95b574eab.jpeg

• Like 1

I think Boston Green was one of their nicest colors. At one point I really considered changing my blue 1150rt to that. If I'm correct, they only used it on the 1100 rt's

The rumored and so far, very elusive “Aurelius Green” is something I want to see. It’s supposed to be a new color for the 2024 R 1300 GS. I’d more than likely butcher the pronunciation so don’t ask, :spittake: but it sure looks like an elegant sounding green. :dontknow: 

11 hours ago, TEWKS said:

The rumored and so far, very elusive “Aurelius Green” is something I want to see. It’s supposed to be a new color for the 2024 R 1300 GS. I’d more than likely butcher the pronunciation so don’t ask, :spittake: but it sure looks like an elegant sounding green. :dontknow: 

LOL ... yeah BMW and other manufacturers certainly seem to work hard at naming colors with complex adjectives 

• Like 2
  • Smile 1