IGNORED

Northern Exposure

On Monday 7/24 I’m heading up to NH on mostly dirt roads. Border to Border basically. After dipping our boots in Boundary Pond we’ll be traveling East into Maine with most of that on paved roads. Of course with a few logging roads tossed in to keep it adventurous. 

I think we’re going to bring tents and use them if vacancies are not found. Kind of winging it IYKWIM. So far my buddy Mitch has signed on.

If anyone is in the area and would like to see some sparse NorthEast back country let me know. Start location will be in Hollis NH at the Hollis Country Kitchen  9:00 AM departure.

More details will be available if any interest is shown.

Planned route is five or six days.
90DCC665-F941-4C5B-87F4-46899FB086A7.thumb.jpeg.7cf9a22c99283386b04be187f0bfd2dc.jpeg

1DE3DF08-72CD-412C-8084-115687628CED.thumb.jpeg.99d05c857982ab60dabe3dd81fca8726.jpeg

PS…I’m still dealing with a computer problem where this route was put together so passing it along is something I’ll have to work on.

• Like 1

Sounds like a great ride, Pat!  Wish I could make it.  Sadly, I'll be taking a hit for the team at the UnRally.  Woe is me.  :-)

• Haha 1

So, lodging is looking like this. 

1st night, camping in Warren NH.

2nd night, lodging in Pittsburg NH.

3rd & 4th nights, lodging in Rockwood ME.

5th night will be in Bar Harbor ME.

There is a limited supply of rooms available and I haven’t secured mine yet. If interested, ask me exactly where tomorrow. :classic_biggrin: