IGNORED

WTB: R1250RT Top Case

profbodryak

profbodryak

In search of an alpine white top case for my R1250RT. If you have one for sale, please, let me know.

Hello

I have 2 “fully optioned” top cases for an R1250Rt and I have been considering selling 1 of them, both cases are in like new condition. If you would prefer to communicate via email my address is bmrdoc@yahoo.com or call me on my cellphone 505-990-9133.

Thank You.

• Like 2
profbodryak

I just realized something. Does the newer version with a tail light not come with a carry handle like the older ones did? 

10 minutes ago, profbodryak said:

I just realized something. Does the newer version with a tail light not come with a carry handle like the older ones did? 

The newer top case is meant to be left on the bike, it’s not as easy to remove as the previous setup. Bag liners are your friend with the new case IMO.

edit

No carry handle to answer your question.

profbodryak

Thank you. Hoping I was able to cancel the order in time. I ride 95% of the time without a top case and can't imagine going through all the hassle of removing it. 

1 minute ago, profbodryak said:

Thank you. Hoping I was able to cancel the order in time. I ride 95% of the time without a top case and can't imagine going through all the hassle of removing it. 

Not so difficult to remove but, I was thinking you wanted to maybe take it into a hotel room at the end of a days ride. That wouldn’t work out so well.

profbodryak

I also live on the third floor without an elevator and have a habit of loading it up upstairs. Definitely a no go. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...