IGNORED

There I was, flying the great Jolly Green drone over the Darien Gap

TEWKS

when all of a sudden, I came upon a small clearing in this vast wilderness. The clearing appears to be an indigenous work camp (or maybe an old motocross practice track) :dontknow: but anyway, I spot a cry for help from below. Well, it looks like “BMWST.COM” has been scratched into the sand, I best look that up on the web and then go in for a closer peek. ;) “Jolly Green” to base, I’ll be descending below the tree-line to see if we have a viable rescue here. Roger that. LOOK, there at your twelve! Oh, man, it’s just that TEWKS guy again! :facepalm: Cancel and continue the original mission. :cool:

• Like 8
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, wbw6cos said:

That what he does before flying it.  :beer:

Yes, it helps even things out. :spittake: Now the motorcycle ride getting there was a whole different story. :5150:

Spoiler

Joking again :-))

Now, the goofy story I came up with should have been alcohol induced but sadly, it was all me. :classic_blush: :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 2

Hey Pat...Dont know if you follow Itchy Boots or not.  Check this piece of drone video from her.  There is a little more later, but this was the better one.

• Like 1