IGNORED

Guided New England/Eastern Canada Tours

clubman

I'd like to do a tour to New England/Eastern Canada late summer/early fall. What I'm talking about is an all inclusive Edelweiss type guided tour (have done three of those). Northeastern Motorcycle Tours seems to have just what I was looking for and I checked with them. Unfortunately they shut down during Covid and don't plan to restart until 2024. Several West Coast options , but been there , done that.  Any ideas?

I did this ride back in 2017 on my 2016RT and LOVED it!

It may be difficult to see in this first screen snapshot, but the small green blocks represent layovers/motels that were possible choices.  I didn't stay at each of them, they were used for planning out how far I might go each day. 

I don't camp, I am not that adventurous...so all motel sleeping.

i-4Jgm99K-L.png

On the second image, the different colored segments represent a possible different day of riding. It's hard to break it out, but this is 6 full days to get around Nova Scotia and PEI.  The last leg is color coded black, first I started off in Bedeck, then I stayed in Pictou before spending the last night in North Rustico on PEI...some of the best mussels in the World!

Just a rough idea of what worked for me...Enjoy!

i-KgzZnMJ-L.png

• Like 1