IGNORED

Motorcycle celebrities

RandyShields

RandyShields

Photos from day 1 of the 50th MOA Rally with Kathy, of Kathy's Journey Bags, and Darla, yes the famous namesake of the first accessory light product by Clearwater (and also the wife of founder Glen).

20230608_095622.jpg

20230608_134540.jpg

• Like 8
7 hours ago, lkraus said:

I guess Darla is really bright!

Thank God, who knows what the company would be making if she turned out to be a Dimwit…:dontknow: :spittake:

5 hours ago, TEWKS said:

Oh my god how corny.....that was our wedding song 1980.  Please forgive me.  Don't re-volt.  Dont think I've heard that song since...it was illuminating.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well, he had better come up with a few more celebrities to put the in the spotlight.  Just sayin'

:grin:   

• Like 3

It's neat to meet the people that are involved and designed the products that are trusted, the ones that found a need and listened to feedback to produce a great product.

• Like 2
RandyShields

OK William. My visit to Clearwarer was to add the Billie brake light to my Skene set up after I had seen friends with them. They are so bright. Here is my install and photo with Billie himself!

20230609_181228.jpg

20230609_111322.jpg

• Like 4
  • Smile 1
1 hour ago, RandyShields said:

OK William. My visit to Clearwarer was to add the Billie brake light to my Skene set up after I had seen friends with them. They are so bright. Here is my install and photo with Billie himself!

20230609_181228.jpg

20230609_111322.jpg

Such a Bright looking lad.  
I bet his dad even calls him Sun:rofl:

• Like 1
  • Smile 1

Okay, we need to stop all this silliness and give him a brake.

(Thank you, I'll get the lights.)

• Like 1