IGNORED

LD Comfort

waltroman

On 5/26 I went online and purchased a pair of LD Comfort riding shorts in anticipation of a trip from PA to NM last week of June. I can see the charge went through on 5/28.  I have not received a shipping notice and when I try to call only can leave a message. I did a contact on their website seems no response. I loved the last pair I bought from them but just wore them out. Has anybody here had experience lately.  Time is ticking and I may need to find alternatives.

szurszewski

I think they have a retail store an hour west of me but I’ve never been. 

The number google has for that (grays harbor unders) is 360-612-0506 and the open at 8am pacific time. Maybe try calling that number? 

image.thumb.png.5fb6f721f10130d4a537084895903e5b.png

szurszewski
3 hours ago, Dave_in_TX said:

They have a  booth at the Richmond (Doswell) rally so b they must still be in business.

Rally season has begun, and I think they go to a lot - not a great excuse for lack of communication, but maybe a reason. Hopefully the goods show up soon for the OP. 

• Plus 1 1

They are definitely in business and they were definitely in Richmond. They’re a small company, so I suspect most of the employees were in Richmond with Mario the owner.

1 hour ago, waltroman said:

It has been 19 days now since payment cleared with no response to phone or internet questions. 

I saw them in Richmond and chatted with Mario.  I’m sure the trip to the rally put them behind the 8 ball.   I’d keep trying by phone.  

szurszewski
17 hours ago, waltroman said:

It has been 19 days now since payment cleared with no response to phone or internet questions. 

15 hours ago, RTinNC said:

I saw them in Richmond and chatted with Mario.  I’m sure the trip to the rally put them behind the 8 ball.   I’d keep trying by phone.  

Nearly three weeks is a pretty long time to ignore an already PAID customer because you're trying to make new customers. I'm pretty mellow about this sort of thing, but this would be enough to frustrate me to the point of possibly disputing the charge and purchasing from a different company. I mean, unless there was a notification on the website that said something like, during rally season/in the summer it may take us a few weeks (or whatever) to ship out your orders - even though our system will automatically take your money right away. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, szurszewski said:

Nearly three weeks is a pretty long time to ignore an already PAID customer because you're trying to make new customers. I'm pretty mellow about this sort of thing, but this would be enough to frustrate me to the point of possibly disputing the charge and purchasing from a different company. I mean, unless there was a notification on the website that said something like, during rally season/in the summer it may take us a few weeks (or whatever) to ship out your orders - even though our system will automatically take your money right away. 

I agree.   Unfortunately I’ve not found a similar product as good.  Still no justification for poor customer service.

have to agree with RTinNC.  There are no better next-to-you riding garments than LD.  Unfortunate their execution during rally season is sub par.  I had the same experience with a T shirt outfit that did Scottish clan stuff.  When summer highland clan events start, you wait and wait and wait.  Small bidness is tough.

Mario located !!  

I was checking out the Iron Butt Rally site (the Rally began yesterday) and in the photo gallery guess who appeared .... yup Mario and the LD Comfort Van. 

Not making excuses for him but this may be why he is still on the road and not responding.   No excuse though and I really like Mario but this is poor service. 

ScreenShot2023-06-20at7_24_36PM.png.0510ac9f58a6a8e9d1344ea280db623d.png

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...