IGNORED

Shout out for Alcoa Good Times in Knoxville

joeb

2 weeks ago I put on 2500 miles on my GS, mostly in the Smoky mountains with some friends. 3 of us chewed up our tires in the twisties ( Blue Ridge Parkway is like taking a belt sander to your tires ). My friends tires wouldn't make it home ( 750 miles ) necessitating a tire change on the way home.

Thursday morning at 9 am we pulled into Alcoa Good Times near Knoxville and asked if they could put new shoes on my friends bike ASAP as we were on our way home. Mr. TYSON ( Like the chicken,....his words ) got us in right away. While working on my friends RT I asked if he could do mine. Yes ! While this work was being done my friend who was on his way to Florida pulled in and asked if they could do his also. Yes. While working on the RT the mechanic noticed a fuel leak that needed fixing and took care of that, but in retro spec probably should have let it continue leaking as the temperature dropped into the low 40s and a fire would have provided some much needed heat.  My buddy didn't appreciate my reasoning on that and was glad the leak was fixed. 

Bottom line. Alcoa Good Times took great timely care of us making our trip a complete success.  Thanks guys.

• Like 4